Women - How do you like to be f***ed (and why)?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey NJQT, got that doctor's number? :wink:
Jen, pickings are slim here in Georgia. He is 920 miles away and I may need to make a trip to Jersey just for a check-up after the holidays.:wink: Sometimes I text him naughty pics of me so he doesn't forget me. :biggrin1:

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

>>>What thrusting motions do you like?

Depends upon my mood, and the position

Cowgirl - start off slow with shallow thrusts building up to going all the way in and then slow half strokes getting hard and harder until I beg you to stop, but whatever you do don’t stop until I say so.

Doggy – Go Deep with long strokes, building up very fast to pretty hard pumping. Grab my hips and start thrusting, the harder the better. You are in control – FUCK ME

Missionary – Tease me first, don’t put it in just rub the outside, get me very ready than keep teasing by putting in just about ½ inch after about 2 minutes of this, slide it all the way in as deep as you can go. Then start slow stokes but only pull a little out, keep it in deep. Look at me, keep eye contact and start kissing me. We will naturally build a rhythm

>>>Do you like it hard?

Hard Penises are great.

>>>Do you like it if a man puts his body-weight behind fucking you?

Missionary – usually not, too heavy; other positions yes.

What can a strong man do to make you feel feminine?

Don’t know what you mean by this when I think of feminine I think of being cute and cuddly, not thrown around.

>>>What do you enjoy about being fucked?

When I am “Being fucked” – it means you are in control, dominate me, throw me around, talk dirty, you are the man I am you sex slave. (Get your mind out of the gutter no bondage or S&M crap)

>>>Have you had any experiences where a man made you feel well and truly 'fucked'?

Hell yeah, this is usually the best sex, this is very different than passionate sex, it is raw hardcore fucking – where things get broken and sometimes you get bruises from the slamming.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To answer your questions:

1) Right now I'd just like to have some much needed sex...plain and simple.

2) What I like most is the intimacy and knowing he desires me as much as I desire him.