Women keener to fellate bigger penises?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Ninja56, Jul 27, 2005.

1. Ninja56

Ninja56 New Member

The other day I was comparing sex stats with my male friends (as bored men sometimes do!). The fact that I've been given blow-jobs by more women than I've had vaginal sex with struck them as highly unusual -- astonishing, even. I'd never really thought about this before. Almost every girl I've been with has wanted to suck my penis. Most of them have done so very soon after they've seen it for the first time. I'm pretty sure that the reason for this is not that I'm so big that I scare girls off the idea of sex. Is this a size thing? Are the stats of anyone here similar to mine in this respect?

2. Njal

Njal New Member

My guess is that they're just afraid you'll hurt them and therefore choose to give you a bj instead of full service. Especially if you're really big.

3. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    huh. I'd really have thought that having had more vaginal-penetration encounters than oral-sex ones would be unusual, rather than the other way around. probably your friends are just weird :shrug:

4. Ninja56

Ninja56 New Member

Thank you!!! :toast:

5. smallman

smallman New Member

Thank you!!! :toast:
    [post=332279]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I agree. however, In my case junior high skewers the results. Once I started having sex with steady girlfriends, blow jobs went down.

6. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

It strikes me as highly unusual that so many men who receive blowjobs don't think that they've had sex. Blowjobs aren't sex? Clinton?

7. Knight

Knight New Member

The few women I've talked too and 'been with' have been either too scared or maybe inexperienced (or both) to suck it...I got them to wank it though but they had no idea...even after I showed them.

8. Ninja56

Ninja56 New Member

I know EXACTLY what you mean!

9. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Sure it does. It's "oral SEX", not "oral something-other-than-sex-because-intercourse-didn't occur". If the term 'sex' refers only to vaginal intercourse, gay men don't have sex. I assure you, I have sex. If you can receive a blowjob without having sex, your fellatrix isn't doing it right.

10. springhere1888

springhere1888 New Member

I too find that i've gotten more bjs than my smaller co-workers.

11. jonb

Gold Member

It's pretty close. That's what we always said: It's pretty close.

12. KinkGuy

Gold Member

And all these years, I thought every time I fucked a hairy man's ass, it was sex. Whew. Glad to know I'm not the least bit promiscuous. But what's this revelation going to do to my reputation as a Top?

13. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I know EXACTLY what you mean!
    [post=332571]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    It's refreshing to have other guys agreeing with me that generally females don't know how to jack a dick. It was pathetic the way my ex tried to stroke my cock. The many years we were married (29), I continued masturbating regularly because I've always loved working on my hard dick. She handled it like she thought it would break. I would tell her "squeeze harder, pump it faster, make your fist hit hard at the root before coming up, cover and uncover the head" -- you get the idea.

It was the same with her sucking, too. It's a good thing that she had a vagina, because I would never have gotten off from her blow jobs. My tongue drove her crazy, but it wasn't reciprocal. How do both of you, Ninja and Knight, find female blow jobs vs. the male ones?

Luke

14. Ninja56

Ninja56 New Member

It's refreshing to have other guys agreeing with me that generally females don't know how to jack a dick. It was pathetic the way my ex tried to stroke my cock. The many years we were married (29), I continued masturbating regularly because I've always loved working on my hard dick. She handled it like she thought it would break. I would tell her "squeeze harder, pump it faster, make your fist hit hard at the root before coming up, cover and uncover the head" -- you get the idea.

It was the same with her sucking, too. It's a good thing that she had a vagina, because I would never have gotten off from her blow jobs. My tongue drove her crazy, but it wasn't reciprocal. How do both of you, Ninja and Knight, find female blow jobs vs. the male ones?

Luke
    [post=332770]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Erm, well ... I, for one, have never sampled a male blow-job. Nor would I ever wish to (I think I might speak for Knight here too!). From a technical point of view, I can appreciate that a gay man is more likely to be able to give a quality blow-job than a woman just as I acknowledge that a lesbian might better understand how to please a woman during foreplay than a man (at least to begin with). Having said that, there is some appeal to the idea of a pretty woman ineffectually slobbering and sucking on my penis and being told, repeatedly, how she should go about improving her form. What's the film in which it's said that there's no such thing as a bad blow-job?

15. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

When will I ever learn to check out the profiles before asking questions? !00% straight and 0% gay -- gosh, Ninja56, sorry I put you on the spot with my questions!

Luke

16. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

I don't know, but that screenwriter had obviously never received head from a 17 year-old virgin with braces. :wow: I know whereof I speak!

17. jonb

Gold Member

:yoiks: Are there really blowjobs that bad?

18. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Sad to say, Jon, but 'fraid so. The good news is that I'm not 17, I'm no virgin, and I don't have braces.

19. Knight

Knight New Member

Yeah I won't ever ask a man to suck me off but girls really have no idea. It's quite funny because the ex, who either was a slut and didn't admit it or led guys on as far as possible without having sex, she had no clue. She used to dig her nails into my dick and all kinds of shit. I showed her what to do, I explained: this is how I masturbate, my hand is like this, if you rotate your hand, you get the same grip...and after a second of that she returned to 'digging' my cock. The best dig job ever lol.

Anyway, still no girls have sucked it, four have stroked it etc and a few have offered to suck it but no takers...Although I think an older woman might be keen to take my oral virginity, that's my new goal :D

20. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

Erm, well ... I, for one, have never sampled a male blow-job. Nor would I ever wish to (I think I might speak for Knight here too!). From a technical point of view, I can appreciate that a gay man is more likely to be able to give a quality blow-job than a woman just as I acknowledge that a lesbian might better understand how to please a woman during foreplay than a man (at least to begin with). Having said that, there is some appeal to the idea of a pretty woman ineffectually slobbering and sucking on my penis and being told, repeatedly, how she should go about improving her form. What's the film in which it's said that there's no such thing as a bad blow-job?
    [post=332781]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I've had bad blowjobs before. I usually wince for a little while and then say something like, "Honey, I have to have you right now!"