Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Ninja56@Jul 27 2005, 04:00 PM
The fact that I've been given blow-jobs by more women than I've had vaginal sex with struck them as highly unusual
[post=332263]Quoted post[/post]​

I think it's a double edged sword here. For many it's "Man that's the biggest I've ever seen, I want to suck that monster" and also "He's not gonna put that in me where I've been taking 4 inchers. He'll rip me apart" or "I'm gonna see if I can take all of that orally, and then I'll see if I can take it vaginally" This is refering to the innocent female here.

Then there is the experienced who thinks "Man it hurt the last time I had anything close to that, I'll just suck him off" or " Boy I'm sure gonna feel like I've been taken by a man tomorrow. I don't care if I can't walk all day"

I'm just having fun here, and there are more approaches taken by women, and good luck trying to understand the one in your situation.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by aloofman@Jul 30 2005, 03:10 AM
I've had bad blowjobs before. I usually wince for a little while and then say something like, "Honey, I have to have you right now!"
[post=333254]Quoted post[/post]​
I gotta admit the last time it happened to me I wasn't nearly so polite. as I recall I said something along the lines of "look, if you're THAT hungry let's just go get some pizza - it doesn't have any nerve endings."