women licking ass...do you get turned on?

Magicgayboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hmmm, well I have no experience with women and licking ass, but I've enjoyed being rimmed by guys on a few occasions. I've never reciprocated though. I suppose that makes me a selfish lover, but just...YUCK.

Anyway, I'm sure I would also enjoy receiving this from a woman and would be similarly disinclined to "give back".

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
do you women get turned on by licking your man ass ? if so do you like the favor returned?
I love having my ass licked and fingered. Turns me on as I know a good butt fuck will follow. :wink::smile: I love licking a mans ass and having him become a moaning, groaning, quivering mass of jelly in my hands. I haven't had many guys let me do this to them though. :frown1:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love having my ass licked and fingered. Turns me on as I know a good butt fuck will follow. :wink::smile: I love licking a mans ass and having him become a moaning, groaning, quivering mass of jelly in my hands. I haven't had many guys let me do this to them though. :frown1:

What she said.

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No.

Further, even when I've had it done to me, even though the *sensation* was nice, the sympathy I felt for his tongue was overwhelming enough to kill my joy from recieving it as well.

Just not a salad-tosser per ce.

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I met one girl that was into it. She started and it felt good. I think it could drive me crazy if she really got into it and I could get the thought of what was really happening out of my head. But, in the end, I kinda steered her away from it. As clean as anyone tries to get their ass, it can't be all that clean. I avoid it in general.

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
I love doing it but my wife doesn't enjoy it. I think she thinks it's too dirty. Although she'll let me do it for awhile she doesn't want me inserting my cock in there although at times I can put my finger in but she says that doesn't feel good for her either.

PDBG

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had to ask... and they did... and seemed to like... but as many said, A SHOWER before is essential! Please clean all areas of your body you want licked!

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I don't have anything against it - if it happens it happens. I don't find it a big turn-on though. I would prefer to be the licker in this case to be honest. Assuming the lady wants it that is. :)

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love it both ways, very nice sensation
Most women (including my wife) won't admit that they actually enjoy having a tongue stimulate their pucker-place when they're aroused - but if my wife pulls her legs WAY back while she's on her back and I'm eating her I know that she wants me to tongue her "back there".