Women looking for a huge dick

menmymonster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
its not really too hard... u click my profile.. check out my pics and send me a msg

lol all jokes aside..

its not hard 2 find big guys on here u just seem 2 lazy to look!

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
its not really too hard... u click my profile.. check out my pics and send me a msg

lol all jokes aside..

I ain't usually a hater here, don't like to put people down. But if you think you're getting any real women to respond to this you're just dumb man. Even major size queens don't just want a big dick. They want a big dick on a guy who won't FREAK THEM OUT.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

lol all jokes aside..

What exactly is your point? How do you know women aren't looking? And what makes you think that they'll pick you? I don't know if I even fully understand the point of this post.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The women here who are LOOKING for a man with a large penis know how to find them. If they aren't finding you, they aren't looking for you. Most of the women here already have a man with a big one.

EDIT:
And another thing: You just got here. Don't you come here calling people lazy. You don't know us!

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
News flash buddy:

I find more than enough dick here to satisfy my needs.

You're right, it's not hard to find big guys, not sure where you go the idea that it is? I see plenty here at LPSG that I like.

I checked out your pics. You are not what I like. There is nothing about your dick that appeals to me....so it's not laziness, it's PREFERENCE.

Get all that? Good.

Ug. :rolleyes:

lol all jokes aside..