Women Masturbating While Driving... Women Drivers!

she_luv_an_asian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Drinking while driving? You're a fucking moron!

Your ability to drive while getting head just means your gf sucks poorly at giving it. Not your extensive talent, her woeful lack thereof.

My condolences.

I gave road head once. Lasted all of 90 seconds before the car jumped the curb. Lucky timing too as we were about to get onto the highway which would have been a much worse accident. I learned my lesson.

I've never masturbated while driving but I'm almost positive I was behind a woman who did. She braked four separate times going uphill so I can only assume she had something stimulating hooked up to the brake pedal.

*Imagines jaws of life being used to open car only to be found with my arm broken in several places by the steering wheel, hand still jammed down inside my panties, as the firemen whoop with laughter.*

Pass, thank you.

lmao @ how you thought she was my GF and at how you automatically assume I'm talking about 1 girl. Like I said, if "you" (notice the you in quotation) can't do it, don't do it. I can do it, so I do it all the time.

Don't chase me down a cliff if you ain't got a parachute!

Baby_Girl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've masturbated while driving on a few occasions, never had any problems. I've got a little "bullet" and I stuck it in my panties and left it on a low-middle speed while I cruised down the road. However it did make my lead foot worse, I'm naturally a speed demon and when my heart started racing, I started going faster. Then again, loud music does that to me too sometimes.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lmao @ how you thought she was my GF and at how you automatically assume I'm talking about 1 girl.
A whole string of talentless suckers? Poor you.

Perfectly content to smile from the edge and wait for your thud, thank you. But before you ever do find a girl who knows that blow jobs don't actually involve blowing you might take into consideration the safety of the other people on the road, you fucking ass.

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lmao @ how you thought she was my GF and at how you automatically assume I'm talking about 1 girl. Like I said, if "you" (notice the you in quotation) can't do it, don't do it. I can do it, so I do it all the time.

You're relentlessly stupid.

Fuck it, I'm not going to be polite about it. You're a dumbshit and you're going to kill yourself and others one day.

Sure, you think you can do what you're doing now, but keep in mind it only takes messing up once.

Doing stupid shit and managing to get away with it is not proving your strength. It's proving your stupidity.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When a gal is working her clit fast and furious on the highway and her eyes start to roll during a particularly powerful orgasm there is the potential for a helluva crack up.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When a gal is working her clit fast and furious on the highway and her eyes start to roll during a particularly powerful orgasm there is the potential for a helluva crack up.

"crack up". "Bad, bad, bad crossy"...

MrsD9

Experimental Member
Media
It was an 8 hr drive to college and I always drove at night so yes, I have masturbated while driving, I think only twice though.

dingthickdong

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was in the states working I had just made a monster cock tube to pump my cock that night but I worked late and had 3 hours drive to get back to the Motel. So onthe way back I slipped the huge tube on my cock it felt great and after an hour or so I was really huge and for some reason more aroused I was throbbing like mad and so turned on it was dark about 9.30pm. I pulled over pumped really hard and stretched myself then relaxed with the pressure pumped high I must have fallen asleep for a while I was woken with a tap on the window and a bright torch in my eyes shit I thought I tried to conseal myselfI looked down wow omg I was huge it was massive
and throbbing even harder, then I noticed it was a police woman she then noticed my donkey cock her mouth dropped open and I thought Im in trouble she pulled her gun and ordered me out of the car and out of the tube so I quickly pulled the thing off.
She knocked me to the ground on the grass verge she dropped the torch and the gun pulled her shirt open to reveal huge tits she dropped her trousers the next thing I know her mouth was around my huge cock ond sucking like mad.now I pump as often as I can when driving in the states they just seem to go for it that is the women and I have been blessed to be cought in the process and had some wild fucks even when there husband has been with them.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wrong forum - Ficticious Stories is three doors down. :rolleyes:

And it's stupid to drive & masturbate. It's one thing to risk your own life - you kill someone I love? I'll hunt you down.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wrong forum - Ficticious Stories is three doors down. :rolleyes:

And it's stupid to drive & masturbate. It's one thing to risk your own life - you kill someone I love? I'll hunt you down.
Plus, the steering wheel is in the way. :tongue:

scorp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't see any problem with a gal entertaining herself while driving. I was walking in the parking lot at a factory, I knew this one gals car, she had a body that a guy would die for. I looked at her drivers seay as I walked past, it was a fabric seat, OMG I never dreamed there could be so much pussy juice in one place. If I was a perv and thought I would not get caught there is no dought I would have loved to like that seat.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My gf won't even talk on the cell phone when driving. The way she gets excited when masturbating would surely result in an accident....Seems to dangerous.