Women on the prowl

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a hard time believing this! Surely not! Seriously, I doubt that true! You would have to not know any men in order for this to be true. Maybe you just didn't realize who was interested in you?

There have been times when the men who have been interested in me weren't men I'd be interested in, but there's never been a time when no one has been interested in me.
Whether men are interested or not, there are some women, like myself, who are as comfortable being the initiator/aggressor as the typically receptive woman.

I'm not stating that's what Ellie meant, however, there are women out there, particularly those who are dominant or in the lesbian community, who are aggressive, "on the prowl", etc., because it feels natural (at that moment or always). Whether there's interest from another or not is irrelevant, their style is to initiate, not wait.

cmk71

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agree with the above.......most women don't need to "prowl".

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whether men are interested or not, there are some women, like myself, who are as comfortable being the initiator/aggressor as the typically receptive woman.

I'm not stating that's what Ellie meant, however, there are women out there, particularly those who are dominant or in the lesbian community, who are aggressive, "on the prowl", etc., because it feels natural (at that moment or always). Whether there's interest from another or not is irrelevant, their style is to initiate, not wait.

I understand that, and you'd probably want to be with a man who would feel comfortable with that aspect of your personality, so if that turns a man off in the beginning, good riddance!

Me, I'm not the dominant type, IMO. It's not natural for me. And I don't think I'd be the same way towards a woman in a romantic relationship as I would be with a man, so stuff like not taking the lead wouldn't apply there. I don't talk to women the same way I talk to men, and I don't interact with women the same way I do with men. I think if I were dating woman I'd also just be different the way I do that, too.

B_Drake9

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok... so my question has been warped beyond reason... try this again. I am assuming of course that a woman without a sex partner doesn't just sit on the couch and stare at the front door waiting for a lover to appear when she's horny.

Ladies, when you want to have sex with another human being....

Where do you go?
What are you looking for in a sex partner?
What do you do to signify you want to have sex?

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok... so my question has been warped beyond reason... try this again. I am assuming of course that a woman without a sex partner doesn't just sit on the couch and stare at the front door waiting for a lover to appear when she's horny.

Where do you go?

lots of us just don't go looking for sex.
we meet someone we like and the sex comes after.
if i'm home and frustrated i buy new batteries.

i, like lots of women, have NEVER gone out looking for sex.

...do the answers already given not count because it's not what you wanted to hear?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never gone out specifically looking to meet someone. I get approached a lot, but I don;t feel comfortable with men who come up to me. I don't like it. (To be clear, I like that I'm attractive enough to be approached, but immediately freak out and seek an exit from the situation.) When I have approached men I've seen around, it's never been the first time I've seen them. I like a familiar face. When I went up to them, really it was just to flirt, and see if they could be as witty as they were handsome, and if so, exchange info and get to know him.

When I was specifically looking for no strings sex, I looked online, and found all I could ever want. The men had to be very tall, very attractive to me, and equally attracted by me. They had to be willing to be more than just sex partners, but less than life partners. I wasn't looking for a love connection, just some wild times. I don't know how I would have gone about the same business in person. I'd have been too awkward asking some random dude if he wanted to hook up.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Where do you go?

I call a friend or pull out my vibe. Very few women say 'I'm feeling horny tonight so I'll just head on down to the club to see what I can pick up'. I've had random sex encounters, but not because I was horny and went looking for them.

B_Drake9

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
much better :)

lots of us just don't go looking for sex.
we meet someone we like and the sex comes after.
if i'm home and frustrated i buy new batteries.

i, like lots of women, have NEVER gone out looking for sex.

...do the answers already given not count because it's not what you wanted to hear?

One for staying at home and bringing out the fav toy/toys. The answers given count, but many of them are answers to a question that wasn't asked. Very few actually answered the question I posed. You want sex, but you don't have anyone to have sex with. What do you do? Ladies get approached all the time and most of the time you decline. On the occasion you accept, what was different?

I've never gone out specifically looking to meet someone. I get approached a lot, but I don;t feel comfortable with men who come up to me. I don't like it. (To be clear, I like that I'm attractive enough to be approached, but immediately freak out and seek an exit from the situation.) When I have approached men I've seen around, it's never been the first time I've seen them. I like a familiar face. When I went up to them, really it was just to flirt, and see if they could be as witty as they were handsome, and if so, exchange info and get to know him.

When I was specifically looking for no strings sex, I looked online, and found all I could ever want. The men had to be very tall, very attractive to me, and equally attracted by me. They had to be willing to be more than just sex partners, but less than life partners. I wasn't looking for a love connection, just some wild times. I don't know how I would have gone about the same business in person. I'd have been too awkward asking some random dude if he wanted to hook up.

One for seeking someone she has gotten to know well and someone she's comfortable with. A safe and sensible course. Most women I know would agree with this. Online dating has its risks, as does all types of dating, but what do you say or do to let this person know you find them sexually attractive? Wear your "sexy clothes", giggle at jokes that aren't funny, wink, smile, etc...

I call a friend or pull out my vibe. Very few women say 'I'm feeling horny tonight so I'll just head on down to the club to see what I can pick up'. I've had random sex encounters, but not because I was horny and went looking for them.

One for call a friend-with-benefits or grab the trusty vibe. A practical pair of options. Let’s say you called a friend. What makes this friend more appealing than another? How do let them know you have a sexual charge building and you need release? I doubt a text message saying “I’m horny. Can U cum over?” will be received very well.

Last edited:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Where do you go?

I'm a pull out my vibe and play, type of woman. It's easier, safer and I know I'll always be satisfied.:wink:

I honestly have no idea where I would go to meet a guy. I have always met guys through aquaintances. I think I've always been taken so I haven't had to prowl.

I guess if I were single I would consider meeting a guy off the internet. But I would go to a serious site like eharmony or something where I feel like it's not just a pack of lies and he could actually be verified by them doing a background check.

Chaotica

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Prowl is a strange word to associate with women, I think. We usually target. We already have our eyes fixed on something, and we know we'll most likely get it one way or another! LOL! Chalk that one up to my husband. That's how he feels about it.
Very true. Target is a much better word to use!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One for call a friend-with-benefits or grab the trusty vibe. A practical pair of options. Let’s say you called a friend. What makes this friend more appealing than another?

Basically, they're willing :smile:

How do let them know you have a sexual charge building and you need release? I doubt a text message saying “I’m horny. Can U cum over?” will be received very well.

Actually, that's pretty much what I say. The most recent example began with a bit of preliminary catch up stuff coz I hadn't seen him for a few years. Then I said 'Let me know when you're coming back (he was interstate), especially if you're horny. I'm way too horny lately'. Why be subtle about it? Unfortunately, we still haven't found a time when we're both free yet, so I'm still horny :smile:

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have the feeling women just do what they always do, but you can just sense some signals when they are looking for someone. In the supermarket, the pool, the gym just on the street or a bar or disco, it doesn't matter.
Not saying all women are doing that, but i have noticed that a lot, that they just do the same activities in just slightly different ways, a certain look in the eyes here, a smile more there, letting the hair swing, adjusting their cloth more, a certain way of walking, i guess that is all a women needs to do where ever she is, no need to go for special places.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On the occasion you accept, what was different?
why are you assuming there are exceptions?
there aren't!
i've never decided to accept the offer of random sex.
it just creeps me the fuck out!

is this thread an attempt to improve your chances of random sex?

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
there aren't!

Obvious?

B_Drake9

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there aren't!

I'm not asking about random sex. Stranger, Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband, Wife, Jessie the mail carrier with the nice ass, whoever gets your motor running. I'm asking what things go on with you yourself on your own individual basis that gets you to the point of sex with your partner.

No this is not about improving my chances. I have a woman and I don't need dating advice. I'm just curious about what stimulates one woman but doesn't get a peek out of another. What do you do to get the attention of someone you feel and attraction to. This is not just for straight women it goes for lesbians and bi-sexuals as well.

I can't make this anymore plain.

B_Drake9

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't. a vibe. that's it.
if i don't want a relationship then i'll just do without.

See. Easy. You get horny and you're alone, you don't go anywhere or talk to anyone. Just grab the vibe, use your imagination, and you're happy in a matter of minutes. That's it. Simple.:biggrin1: