Women on the prowl

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry to be pedantic but you weren't actually very clear at all (although I realise that you tried to be).

In your first post it seemed as though you thought women routinely go out on the prowl looking for someone to have sex with because they feel horny. You asked what it was about this person that ended in their being chosen.

When you ladies are out patrolling for that next playmate, what do you look for? I don't mean just clubbing, but where ever it is you go to try to find someone to hook up with. Club, gym, grocery store, movie theater, park, etc... Where ever. What is it about this person that made you set sights and move in.

In your second post it seemed to me (my interpretation only of course) that you said if a woman is horny and does not have a sex partner, what does she do. Where do you go, what makes you choose the person, how do you suggest that you want sex.

I am assuming of course that a woman without a sex partner doesn't just sit on the couch and stare at the front door waiting for a lover to appear when she's horny.

Ladies, when you want to have sex with another human being....

Where do you go?
What are you looking for in a sex partner?
What do you do to signify you want to have sex?

But then in your third post you say that the woman can have a partner and you're not asking about random sex. Although you still want to know what women find attractive about that person and how they signify their attraction/horniness.

I'm not asking about random sex. Stranger, Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband, Wife, Jessie the mail carrier with the nice ass, whoever gets your motor running. I'm asking what things go on with you yourself on your own individual basis that gets you to the point of sex with your partner.

No this is not about improving my chances. I have a woman and I don't need dating advice. I'm just curious about what stimulates one woman but doesn't get a peek out of another. What do you do to get the attention of someone you feel and attraction to. This is not just for straight women it goes for lesbians and bi-sexuals as well.

Can you see why we're a little confused and not quite understanding what question you want answered?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Where do you go? if i am strictly venturing out of the house to pull.. i hit up the local clubs. is pretty much a meet your meat market. out at night is the easiest and least amount of effort. cuz just about anyone you like is pretty much looking for the same thing.

if i am just causally roaming the firmament and a person happens to pass by i'll find away to make hellos happen. i've picked up people in book/art supply/music stores. just about any place you can strike up a conversation without being too hinky.

What are you looking for in a sex partner? we is talking strictly sex, yeth? looks and style and attitude.. the people who can exude the last two without wordieness always catch my attention.

What do you do to signify you want to have sex? i approach the person, make the small talk.. steer small talk to perviness and extend an invite.

years of dykery has left me more comfortable with being the aggressor. i 've got no issue at all with making my intentions known to someone i am interested in.

sum up: if i want sex i clean up, go out and get sex. dialing nookie is also an option.. but sometimes the hunt is too much fun to pass up

why i am not a vibe queen.. masturbation is just not sex. the orgasm is grand and all, cuz after all these years i do me well.... but the urge to go out on the prowl is so different to me.

eta: all caught up with the thread.. notice a few women mentioning "don't need to prowl"... my aggressive nature is just that, my nature.. not a short fall in any department. i am not content with sitting back and flashing antiquated flirting semaphore to signal prospective males of my interest in mating. some of us like to pounce and drag our prey back to the den.. to consume at our leisure.

Last edited:

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't really prowl. Usually, it's the other way around. Men come to me. Unless I see what I REALLY want and make it a point to go after it like an arrow to a bull's eye on a target.

I don't go to places like bars, clubs, movie theaters etc. looking for men. I never have and probably never will.

Of the guys I've dated, I've either know them through college classes, internet common interest/games etc, work, or through mutual friends.

I'm not the type to hunt for guys though. If they like me and they are interested, usually I give them a chance on a date or two to see if we are compatible and if not then we go our separate ways. Usually, it's always been the guys who have been attracted to me and I'm not usually that interested because I haven't set my sights on them first. However, sometimes and I'm sure this has happened to more women than just myself, I'll fall for that one guy I really would like to get to know and hang out with and he's either already taken, or not interested in me the way I am with him.

So I guess it goes both ways but for me I'm not much of a "prowler."

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Emphasis added because this right here folks is it. The Truth(tm).

I felt comfortable approaching him because he appeared moneyed, confident, laid back, and very comfortable with himself. He made me feel relaxed around him and safe.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Where do you go? if i am strictly venturing out of the house to pull.. i hit up the local clubs. is pretty much a meet your meat market. out at night is the easiest and least amount of effort. cuz just about anyone you like is pretty much looking for the same thing.

if i am just causally roaming the firmament and a person happens to pass by i'll find away to make hellos happen. i've picked up people in book/art supply/music stores. just about any place you can strike up a conversation without being too hinky.

What are you looking for in a sex partner? we is talking strictly sex, yeth? looks and style and attitude.. the people who can exude the last two without wordieness always catch my attention.

What do you do to signify you want to have sex? i approach the person, make the small talk.. steer small talk to perviness and extend an invite.

years of dykery has left me more comfortable with being the aggressor. i 've got no issue at all with making my intentions known to someone i am interested in.

sum up: if i want sex i clean up, go out and get sex. dialing nookie is also an option.. but sometimes the hunt is too much fun to pass up

why i am not a vibe queen.. masturbation is just not sex. the orgasm is grand and all, cuz after all these years i do me well.... but the urge to go out on the prowl is so different to me.
^5! That makes two of us.
Could not agree with more with this post.

eta: all caught up with the thread.. notice a few women mentioning "don't need to prowl"... my aggressive nature is just that, my nature.. not a short fall in any department. i am not content with sitting back and flashing antiquated flirting semaphore to signal prospective males of my interest in mating. some of us like to pounce and drag our prey back to the den.. to consume at our leisure.
It is damn fun! :biggrin1:

I understand that, and you'd probably want to be with a man who would feel comfortable with that aspect of your personality, so if that turns a man off in the beginning, good riddance!

Me, I'm not the dominant type, IMO. It's not natural for me. And I don't think I'd be the same way towards a woman in a romantic relationship as I would be with a man, so stuff like not taking the lead wouldn't apply there. I don't talk to women the same way I talk to men, and I don't interact with women the same way I do with men. I think if I were dating woman I'd also just be different the way I do that, too.
I understood the view offered of your personality, but wanted to clarify because the tone of a few of your posts made dominant women seem abnormal.It may not be the way you operate, and that is absolutely respected, however several women do and successfully at that.