WOMEN: one finger, two fingers, three fingers or four?

herekittykitty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how many do you insert when you masturbate?

I notice that my girlfriend likes one or two or three for a g-spot orgasm. (she can happily get off with just one) but if I insert four it is not pleasurable to her.

Interestingly enough my girth is about the size of four fingers grabbed together at their base - which does not please her.
I would love more, but i can hardly get in two fingers.

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes. I haven't had that problem yet, but fingers and penises don't feel nearly the same to me. That's apples and oranges. You aren't looking for the same thing. When I'm using fingers (be they mine or my man's) I expect those fingers to bend, separate, undulate, and do all kinds of things a penis doesn't do in it's wildest dreams. At the same time, when I want a penis, the flatness of fingers will not do. I don't care how a man bunches up his fingers, they do not feel feel round in the same way a penis does. There is simply no comparison for me betweeen fingers and pricks.
That is so interesting that they feel so different to you.

You said there are certain times you want fingers or a penis...

When are those times (if you don't mind me asking)? At what points during intercourse do you prefer which one?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That is so interesting that they feel so different to you.

You said there are certain times you want fingers or a penis...

When are those times (if you don't mind me asking)? At what points during intercourse do you prefer which one?

7:33 PM. LOL
No, there is no specific time. I just want what I want when i want it.