Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was wondering: are orgasms any different (longer, more intense) with a big penis, or do you just like big penises because they make it more likely that you'll have an orgasm in the first place?

As a man, i find all my orgasms are pretty much the same, only getting there is more fun with certain people than with others.

As a man, i find all my orgasms are pretty much the same, only getting there is more fun with certain people than with others.
You answered your own question. Besides how is anyone supposed to relate what their orgasm feels like compared to yours? It's not like they can take off their penis put on a smaller one and say "Hey this one gets me off better than the other one".

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
This question was originally directed at the women of LPSG - that's why it might read a bit funny here - Though I agree with the decision of the mod(s) who moved it.

Has somebody got a vendetta against me? Every time i post a thread it gets moved to somewhere where nobody will read it.

Try asking your questions in a clearer way and in the correct section.

I was wondering: are orgasms any different (longer, more intense) with a big penis, or do you just like big penises because they make it more likely that you'll have an orgasm in the first place?

Why is this an either or option? You are giving us two choices - either we like big penises because the orgasms are better or we like big penises because they give us more orgasms.

What if a woman here doesn't cum more or more intensely with a hung partner? What if a woman is here because she is having problems having good sex with her hung partner? What if a woman is here because she likes some of the other facets of the board and isn't actually that into big penises at all? What if (and I'm stretching the imagination of some readers, I know) all women are different and there is no general answer to this kind of question?

In my experience I can't factor out the sexual skills of the big penis owner. Were I to stick a different cock on my man's body would I enjoy sex as much? I dunno - it'll never happen - I think I probably would. What if I were to get a time machine and go back and stick a bigger cock on the worst sex partner I had - would I have had a better time? I dunno - I don't believe so.

Male and female orgasms are really hard to directly compare - and the sex experience is way, way more than just the orgasm(s) achieved.

In summary: dumb question, badly put.

Have a nice day now :smile:

fizzyjizz

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes sorry everyone; this confusion has been caused because someone moved the thread on me (as usual). It was originally intended for women, asking if they have different orgasms with bigger dicks.

There's another thread fucked up. Well done LPSG moderators.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
To be honest your thread was not a Women's Issue, it was a discussion of Sex with a Large Penis. I moved it here because in fact this is one of the busiest sub-forums on the entire site and in fact you are more likely to get a lengthy and fulsome debate in this sub-forum than anywhere else.

'kay. Ciao.

Last edited:

fizzyjizz

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I happen to have a life and do not spend my every waking hour monitoring the traffic on various parts of this site.

It was IN FACT a woman's issue because I STARTED the thread and intended it to be a woman's issue. You would realise that the wording of it is not suitable for this section had you taken the time to read it.

The thread would be fine if you could have just kept out of it instead of acting like the librarian from hell.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I happen to have a life and do not spend my every waking hour monitoring the traffic on various parts of this site.

It was IN FACT a woman's issue because I STARTED the thread and intended it to be a woman's issue. You would realise that the wording of it is not suitable for this section had you taken the time to read it.

The thread would be fine if you could have just kept out of it instead of acting like the librarian from hell.

Oh common, it's so not that big a deal. Calm down.

fizzyjizz

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This site would be a lot better with less moderators - like it used to be. You've messed up a thread and seem to be enjoying it. Thank God you will never be responsible for anything important. Enjoy your pathetic little bit of power.

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
I thought you said you didn't monitor forums every waking hour? You seem to be monitoring this awfully close.

Calm down guy, maybe someone would answer the topic if you weren't being a douche

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
I wouldn't credit him with that level of intelligence, but we live in hope.
Well somebody did it for you, so I say be happy.:smile: Maybe a "thanks" is in order?

I think this forum is at its best when everyone remembers to be civil and have fun. JMHO.

I'm pretty new here, at least as far as time spent posting and reading.

So I am probably wrong. :biggrin1:

Last edited:

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, if the hissy fit is over, how about re-framing the original question?

Some sexologists maintain that deep vaginal stimulation of the "epicenter" or "anterior fornix erogenous zone", or the posterior fornix or vaginal cul-de-sac area is important in allowing some (I did not say all) women to orgasm with vaginal intercourse without direct clitoral stimulation. I have had a couple of lovers in my past who did seem to be able to climax very consistently with vaginal sex, who told me that they had an easier time reaching orgasm with me than they did less well-endowed partners.

I would be interested in hearing from any women who believe this to be the case for themselves. If so, is there any position or technique that seems to work best in stimulating these areas? Finally, do you perceive "vaginal" orgasms as feeling different than "clitoral" orgasms?

My wife maintains that the orgasms she has from vaginal penetration are more subtle than those she has from clitoral stimulation. She describes them as being "waves of pleasure" that build and subside like waves breaking on the beach. The orgasms she has through cunnilingus she describes as being more like "tsunamis" but they are generally of the "once and done" variety.

SweetLovesVick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, if the hissy fit is over, how about re-framing the original question?

Some sexologists maintain that deep vaginal stimulation of the "epicenter" or "anterior fornix erogenous zone", or the posterior fornix or vaginal cul-de-sac area is important in allowing some (I did not say all) women to orgasm with vaginal intercourse without direct clitoral stimulation. I have had a couple of lovers in my past who did seem to be able to climax very consistently with vaginal sex, who told me that they had an easier time reaching orgasm with me than they did less well-endowed partners.

I would be interested in hearing from any women who believe this to be the case for themselves. If so, is there any position or technique that seems to work best in stimulating these areas? Finally, do you perceive "vaginal" orgasms as feeling different than "clitoral" orgasms?

My wife maintains that the orgasms she has from vaginal penetration are more subtle than those she has from clitoral stimulation. She describes them as being "waves of pleasure" that build and subside like waves breaking on the beach. The orgasms she has through cunnilingus she describes as being more like "tsunamis" but they are generally of the "once and done" variety.

I agree with exactly what your wife described to you.

For me I never once had a vaginal orgasm during my marriage with my ex-husband who was only 4 inches hard he had to wear the thinner smaller size condoms. Sex sucked.

With my husband now he is 6.5X6 and without clitoral stimulation I can orgasm just fine. I must say he is a pretty consistent lover who likes to give clit attention nine out of ten times (with little kids we have to fit morning/afternoon quickies in) and the orgasms for me are harder this way.

We just bought a "We Vibe II" couple clit and g-spot vibrator that females wear during sex. This is one of the best items made on the planet. I say everyone having sex should own one. The orgasms are about 10 times more intense.