Women; Orgasms with big penis

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wanting women's opinions does not make your question a women's issue.

If you want a reply to your question, quit bickering over wanting it in the women's forum or not. If you subscribe to your own thread, then you'll be notified in you CP when people answer your thread no matter where the mods move it.

Why is this an either or option? You are giving us two choices - either we like big penises because the orgasms are better or we like big penises because they give us more orgasms.

What if a woman here doesn't cum more or more intensely with a hung partner? What if a woman is here because she is having problems having good sex with her hung partner? What if a woman is here because she likes some of the other facets of the board and isn't actually that into big penises at all? What if (and I'm stretching the imagination of some readers, I know) all women are different and there is no general answer to this kind of question?

In my experience I can't factor out the sexual skills of the big penis owner. Were I to stick a different cock on my man's body would I enjoy sex as much? I dunno - it'll never happen - I think I probably would. What if I were to get a time machine and go back and stick a bigger cock on the worst sex partner I had - would I have had a better time? I dunno - I don't believe so.

MB is right.

I think the idea of "BIG = orgasms" is just too simplified. There's a lot more to it than that.

Too big and too small are both less than ideal. That's going to be a different size for each woman, since all women don't have the exact same size vagina. We also all don't have the same sexual tastes when it comes to what kind of sexual stimulation we prefer, clitoral, vaginal, A-spot, U-spot, or G-spot. I need clitoral stimulation in order to orgasm. Other spots feel good to me, but they don't give me the Big O. Other women have other preferences, and that makes a big difference.

I joined LPSG because I was having issues with sex with TheBF's penis, which was too long for me. Before I became pregnant, we were not a perfect fit and that caused us problems, such as causing me pain and limiting the number of sexual positions we could enjoy together. When he penetrated too deep, it hurt. I didn't enjoy sex as much as I could have enjoyed even when sex didn't hurt because he didn't penetrate all the way or because certain positions limited penetration, I wasn't getting the full genital stimulation of him being inside me balls deep. It made orgasming a lot more difficult for me because I only have clitoral orgasms. I enjoy vaginal sex and I love my g-spot, but without any clitoral stimulation I just won't orgasm, so I always prefer positions that allow me to orgasm by clitoral stimulation during PIV sex. With his too large penis, that was usually me on top in positions where his torso was upright, such as straddling him while he was sitting on a couch or a chair so that I could control depth of penetration while I could grind my pubis mont against him. Then, thing changed. Around the 5th month of my pregnancy, his penis fit! So now I've been on both sides with the same man, same penis. Now orgasming is a lot easier for me because he can grind and go balls deep without hurting me. It feels a lot better for both of us. We aren't limited to any sexual positions, as long as I can get into them, and so far, I still can. It's wonderful. Much better than before! :biggrin1:

I really don't see how having a larger capacity now to fit his large penis is any different than me having a smaller vagina with a man who has a smaller penis than him. It's still just an issue of matching up the parts so they fit, not "bigger means better sex". A physical match is just better than a mismatch.

But MB is right about talent and skill, too. Even though we had that issue with being mismatched, he was still one of the absolute best lovers I've ever been with! Being perfectly matched isn't enough if you aren't a great lover, and being a great lover more than makes up for being an imperfect match, which he proved to me over and over again. If you had asked me before if I would have preferred sex with a different man whose penis fit better, the answer would have been "NO!" I wanted him and only him.

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some sexologists maintain that deep vaginal stimulation of the "epicenter" or "anterior fornix erogenous zone", or the posterior fornix or vaginal cul-de-sac area is important in allowing some (I did not say all) women to orgasm with vaginal intercourse without direct clitoral stimulation. I have had a couple of lovers in my past who did seem to be able to climax very consistently with vaginal sex, who told me that they had an easier time reaching orgasm with me than they did less well-endowed partners.

I would be interested in hearing from any women who believe this to be the case for themselves. If so, is there any position or technique that seems to work best in stimulating these areas? Finally, do you perceive "vaginal" orgasms as feeling different than "clitoral" orgasms?

For me, the best orgasms ever are deep spot orgasms. They seem to involve my whole body, whereas clitoral orgasms seem to be more focused and localised.

ripvanwinkle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
... I need clitoral stimulation in order to orgasm. Other spots feel good to me, but they don't give me the Big O. ...

For me, the best orgasms ever are deep spot orgasms. They seem to involve my whole body, whereas clitoral orgasms seem to be more focused and localised.

only a minority of women orgasm (<20%?) from stimulating the fornix with something larger than the average penis. some like the stimulation but don't orgasm. some don't like the stimulation. the difference seems to physiological with younger women less likely to orgasm that way.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
only a minority of women orgasm (<20%?) from stimulating the fornix with something larger than the average penis. some like the stimulation but don't orgasm. some don't like the stimulation. the difference seems to physiological with younger women less likely to orgasm that way.

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to say.

Were you saying that only a minority of women orgasm from deep spot stimulation? This is possibly true, as many women only come from g-spot or clitoral stimulation. However, deep spots can be difficult to reach with an average length penis, so women who haven't experienced a longer than average penis may not have had the opportunity to experience a deep spot orgasm.

Were you saying that a large penis is LESS likely to stimulate the deep spots in such a way that the woman orgasms? If so, I disagree.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

What she said. My deep spot orgasms are more intense and longer than just clitoral. It kind of feels like someone put Tiger Balm (like IcyHot) deep inside but replaced the uncomfortable burning you feel when you put that stuff on your skin with a highly pleasurable burning feeling. Sometimes after a deep spot orgasm I can't hear for a little while (like there's cotton in my ears).

I don't know if I need a big penis to give me those kinda orgasms. It didn't happen for me before with average size partners, but it has been a very long time since I've had regular good sex with an averagely sized lover -- since my 20s and I'm 6 months shy of 40 now (the one avg bf I had in my 30s was largely asexual, mostly why we broke up). I'm thinking now, if my current relationship were to end and I were to begin a thing with someone smaller than him, that maybe I could still have the deep spot orgasms with the right position because my body has learned that sensation if that makes any sense. I guess I don't really know what the minimum length necessary would be, but I am sure it wouldn't have to be as long as my current.

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know if I need a big penis to give me those kinda orgasms.

I need at least 7 inches to reach my deep spots. It's a little frustrating really, because it means if I got into a monogamous relationship with anyone smaller, I'd have to give up deep spot orgasms forever :eek: (except with toys, and they just aren't the same).

shortybadunk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"A women has a better shot of climaxing during sex if the walls of her vaginal canal are stimulated. Studies have found length doesns't help this. Girth does! " Cosmopolitan mag..july 2010!