Women-Post a chest pic of you in your bra

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree - what a dimwit request.

Do you mean that only real women will sufficiently annoyed by being instructed to post bra shots and sizes for this wingnut's amusement? :rolleyes:

And what's in it for me, huh? And what on earth posesses you to think it's a good idea to post here instructing us to do anything? Even if you had asked, nicely, you might have got a few responses - or at least gallery links to view - but you didn't. You chose to post in the imperative. Well, I have an imperative for you too - It starts with 'Fuck' and ends with 'off' - any ideas?

No need for vulgarities. No one has instructed anything. It comes across as an idea. There have been more ridiculous posts than this so I don't see where you are coming from and how I was rude. I didn't demand by threat's did I?
I think this is being blown a bit out of proportion
If you read my post it says: "if you choose"

I will end at that... have a nice day:smile:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
No need for vulgarities. No one has instructed anything. It comes across as an idea. There have been more ridiculous posts than this so I don't see where you are coming from and how I was rude. I didn't demand by threat's did I?
I think this is being blown a bit out of proportion
If you read my post it says: "if you choose"

I will end at that... have a nice day:smile:

i never said i wouldn't post a chest shot. i just wanted you to show me yours first before i show you mine. it's only fair, right? :wink: