WOMEN - Sex with a n-curved dick

mrbigone

1st Like
Media
I figured here would be the best place to put this.

Anyway, women, do you like having sex with men who have n-curved dicks? I mean, I know it's quite different than a regular dick is, but I was wondering if you preferred them more or not. Or anything you have to say about them?

Crece

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is interesting for me :)
Mine is curved like a banana with a big head at the end. From what I found, some women LOVE the curve and comment on how it stimulates their G spot. A few have said it hurts them when I go all the way in from the doggy position....

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
What is an N-curve?
The reverse of an upward curve - so an N curves down.

(u shape vs n shape)

There is a website I saw a few years ago where some guy did a research project on this. He took lots of pictures of penises against a background of graph paper to show the differences between straight, U-curve, and N-curve.

Anyway that's where I heard about it.

I can't seem to find it with a google, but if I do I will come back and link it.

Last edited:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, ok, thanks guys I hadn't heard it called that before. I haven't experienced that. I would think it would make the size feel bigger by curving that way. Sorry, I'm sure another lady will know!

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The reverse of an upward curve - so an N curves down.

(u shape vs n shape)

There is a website I saw a few years ago where some guy did a research project on this. He took lots of pictures of penises against a background of graph paper to show the differences between straight, U-curve, and N-curve.

Anyway that's where I heard about it.

I can't seem to find it with a google, but if I do I will come back and link it.

If this is the website then I've seen it too

Welcome Page

I remember him saying somewhere in there that the N curve was more common in larger dicks. Not sure about the validity of that claim though

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have an N curve as well. My wife and others have commented that it makes for sensational doggy style. I hear that it is better for deep throating because it matches the curve of the throat better, but I am too thick for that to make any difference there.

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately I have neither experienced an upward curve, nor a N- curve.
I do have a dildo with an upward curve, and it feels amazing. Not sure if an N-Curve would be/feel as good though.

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Unfortunately I have neither experienced an upward curve, nor a N- curve.
I do have a dildo with an upward curve, and it feels amazing. Not sure if an N-Curve would be/feel as good though.

I always figured that if one feels especially good in a facing position like missionary, the other must feel especially good in a rear entry positions like doggy style.

But maybe i am wrong about that, tho nobody has complained yet about my downward curve, tho it is more of a slight curve.

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
If this is the website then I've seen it too

Welcome Page
Yes, Bob, that's the one. I had a hard time finding the "graph paper" pictures when I went there just now - but they are under a pop-up menu at the top of the page that says:

galleries, select one

He's got an n-curve, a u-curve, and 2 straight galleries.

THANKS for tracking it down. When I first saw the site I found it pretty educational.

mwm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have an N curve as well. My wife and others have commented that it makes for sensational doggy style. I hear that it is better for deep throating because it matches the curve of the throat better, but I am too thick for that to make any difference there.

It absolutely does! I've only been able to successfully deepthroat a guy with a beautiful n-curved cock. It was awesome!

tamuning

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
look at my pics to know what it is

And a nice one it is man, and I love your sexy hairy body! Off topic, but I just had to say it!

On topic, I'd say it was more a matter of how well the dick is used as opposed to other factors. Mine is not u or n, but it does hang a little to the left.