Women using strap-ons on guys

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I was wondering about this...

While the sense of power might be exciting for some of the women of the world, what do the rest of the ladies get out of fucking their man with a strap-on? Does the base vibrate providing clitoral stimulation? Is there a small dildo that is gonnected to the base, so the woman is actually penetrated as well?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like Rob said some strap ons have these features, but it's mainly enjoying his pleasure vicariously. Watching his face contort in pleasure, hearing his moans, watching his cock dripping.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
My exgf could and did orgasm from fucking me that way. Yes, there was a little vibrator in the base of the dildo, but I like to think that wasn't the whole story. :cool:

So, the idea is that women can get off on the act of penetrating their boyfriends. That the sheer amount of "power" they have, drives them into lustful fits of pleasure... hmmmm, how interesting. It's kind of educational to learn this. I always thought strap-ons were for lesbians.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me it's not really about power, just as a guy will get off on eating a woman and there's no direct stimulation of his sexual bits in that - but it does stimulate his brain, it's kind of like that. The pleasure of others pleases us.

Reactions: soreqb

cmnmsheff

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It pisses me off when I hear a guy saying 'I love anal' then amending it to 'I love doing it not receiving it.' If you can't take it don't dish it out.

I've used a strap on and a dildo on my ex husband and my ex bf lots of times, they both loved it, after all god didn't put their prostates up there for fun :) Over the years I've used the net I've chatted to loads of guys who openly admit they've either been fucked by a woman, or would love to be fucked, however quite a few of them are reluctant to admit it openly. Relax guys, it's only your bum and it's a shame to neglect any part of someone's body. In one of the replies to this thread someone said there are other things to be doing - of course there are but why not give everything within certain limits a try.

Physically I don't get any sensation from it, but mentally I get to see him cum harder than he ever knew he could.

What a delightfully refreshing attitude. Lucky guys.

uvebeenwarned

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
no fear here but i prefer the real mccoy! xxx

It pisses me off when I hear a guy saying 'I love anal' then amending it to 'I love doing it not receiving it.' If you can't take it don't dish it out.

I've used a strap on and a dildo on my ex husband and my ex bf lots of times, they both loved it, after all god didn't put their prostates up there for fun :) Over the years I've used the net I've chatted to loads of guys who openly admit they've either been fucked by a woman, or would love to be fucked, however quite a few of them are reluctant to admit it openly. Relax guys, it's only your bum and it's a shame to neglect any part of someone's body. In one of the replies to this thread someone said there are other things to be doing - of course there are but why not give everything within certain limits a try.

Physically I don't get any sensation from it, but mentally I get to see him cum harder than he ever knew he could.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Truthfully there's no physical pleasure in it? Even without the double dong or vibrator, I thought there would be some presumably pleasurable physical sensation there. I suppose everyone is different. Any other ladies have an opinion?

youngcouple

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my wife does this to me i really like it we use a 9incher and she thinks it is funny to listen to me scream . it just feels good and we love each other. we are honest open about everything just talking to other people makes me realize how lucky i am. i am a more emotional man i don't watch sports except soccer and usually only national teams because those are the good players.we goto the gun range i am a moderate republican, i vote i help old people and women and children when i can i have served my country honorably, sorry for the rant it is just so horrible to come to a place like this and be judged i dont' rally know if there is a god but i believe that what we do in life effects us afterlife i would rather be this way then a murder,rapist, or what other people would think it the a typical man or couple. last time i checked our divorce rate was 50% something is wrong we need more 2 parent couples bringng up resonsible, kind,loving people. don't get me going on inequality eiher.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I posted the same message in the adult website forum.

I remember this thread got a big reaction from alot of people, so for the curious ladies or gents, check out this guys women using strapon site (amateur)

anyway, just click on each movie where it says "view trailer/buymovie" then it will take you to that movie page, and click "view trailer"

I am personally not into the guy performing oral on the dildo thing, but the videos are quite good for amateur video. It has a somewhat Domina slant to the videos, which is cool, but i still honestly have no clue how this dude can handle something this large up his rear.

ouch

Buy Our Hot Strap-On DVDs

Marlena

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me it's not really about power, just as a guy will get off on eating a woman and there's no direct stimulation of his sexual bits in that - but it does stimulate his brain, it's kind of like that. The pleasure of others pleases us.

I couldn't have said it better myself!

subnudeguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am a 55 year old male from Cincinnati,OH that would like to meet a woman that enjoys using a strapon on a man. I am open to a casual relationship that involves meeting from time to time and having her penetrate me.

I am a 55 year old male from Cincinnati,OH that would like to meet a woman that enjoys using a strapon on a man. I am open to a casual relationship that involves meeting from time to time and having her penetrate me.

Personal Ads is where this belongs. You will likely have better luck there.

Also, this is a 5 year old thread and it's not a Women's Issue...

D

deleted621284

I like to fuck my girl in the ass and she has asked to finger mine so I dont like being a selfish asshole so I let her do as she wish I havent really gotten pleasure from it so no strap ons yet... I dont think thats gay cuz its still male and female no some sex right?

Experimenting with/enjoying anal stimulation as a male doesn't have any weight/bearing on your sexuality. So no... it isn't "gay".

Wanting to fuck a man/get fucked by a man/have a relationship with a man/being attracted to men, are all things that aren't very heterosexual as a male :tongue:

B_Evie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll let a woman use a strap-on on me, maybe use a copy of my own penis on me. women are soo cute!!!

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
What an xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy post.