Women using strap-ons on guys

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One of my big turn ons. Any ladies on here like to use a strap on or a dild on their husbands or boyfriends? Or any guys who get strapped by their ladies?

Nope..at the moment not planning to.

But in the future...I do not know.

thkdck4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes. I have had two women do this. One I met online. She was an amateur dominatrix. By that I mean she was into the lifestyle, but loved it and didn't want to do it professionally. She we got together and she introduced me to the "lifestyle". She bathed me, shaved my balls, gave me an enema, then laid me face down on the bed and rimmed and fingered my ass for at least an hour. Then starting with very thin toys she lubed and slowly fucked my ass. By the time she entered me with her strap-on, I was relaxed and took it easily.

We got together several more times over the next couple of years. She would sometimes fuck me hard from behind and slap my ass. It usually ended with me on my back with legs up, and she was kneeling and fucking me hard and jacking me off. When she was ready for me to cum, I would shoot all over my chest.

Why was/am I into this? For those of you who have never done this, the orgasms are incredible. You're level of arousal builds slowly the whole time you're being fucked. It's incredible. When that thing bangs against your prostate, you feel it all the way up into your cock. It feels like electricity, and heat all at the same time. I did cum once without either of us touching my cock. All of a sudden I just came.

The other woman was a friend I sort of dated. We had great sex, and she had lots of toys. We used them on each other, and she finally bought a strap on. She flipped out the first time. She loved it. A few years later she went on a gay cruise with her gay male friend, and they she was sitting around drinking and trading "What is your wildest sex story" stories. She listened, and then offered up without thinking it would be all that impressive, "I fucked a straight guy with strap on", and they all went nuts. She won the best story vote. Hard to believe.

ex-in-habition

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I remember that hot scene from WEEDS where the admissions officer at a rabbinical school -a stunning Russian/Jewish girl fucks a main character up the ass with a huge black strap-on.. What a girl,and what a pose she struck... Just before she "struck": saying.."It's for you"

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I remember that hot scene from WEEDS where the admissions officer at a rabbinical school -a stunning Russian/Jewish girl fucks a main character up the ass with a huge black strap-on.. What a girl,and what a pose she struck... Just before she "struck": saying.."It's for you"

That was my favorite scene in any episodes that show came out with!

B_bigdick2323

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd love to dominate a mother fucker by strapping one on and fucking him into submission. Never had the chance, I always go for guys more domineering than me. That works too ;)

OMG that was so hot....your husband is very lucky to have a girl who is so sexual and so open minded