Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
OMG that was so hot....your husband is very lucky to have a girl who is so sexual and so open minded

Lol.. I'm not married. Most likely never will be. Not that I don't want to, but believe it or not most of the men I've known don't want to be in a relationship with a woman as sexual as me. They either just do not want commitment or they think I'm just gonna be insatiable and cheat on them.

Last edited:

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Lol.. I'm not married. Most likely never will be. Not that I don't want to, but believe it or not most of the men I've known don't want to be in a relationship with a woman as sexual as me. They either just do not want commitment or they think I'm just gonna be insatiable and cheat on them.

Never say never, girl. Out there somewhere is a guy looking for a hot ass girl like you ..... it's the weeding through that's such a killer! I am super hypersexual and my husband absolutely loves it. (after 30 yrs even)

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd love to dominate a mother fucker by strapping one on and fucking him into submission. Never had the chance, I always go for guys more domineering than me. That works too ;)

I don't like getting fucked in the ass, but for you I think I'd make an exception, just because it's really sexy to start a sentence with, "I'd love to dominate a mother fucker." :smile:

Sign me up for this! Never done it so far but really want to try it.

ClawdineKitten

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Why is it the minute guys hear Dildo in ass or girl with strap-on, etc they freak out. BUT, they can't wait to stick their penis in their wife/girlfriends ass like it's expected of them. First of all women don't get anything out of anal sex near as much as men.

So the logic there to me is so stupid it makes my brain hurt. This is such an important topic for me. I don't think I could ever date a man that wasn't willing to let me do the same things to him that he does to me. I love a good strap-on, I've dated many guys who like me using one on them. I don't see the big deal.

Last edited:

thehighheelsgirl

Sexy Member
Media
Why is it the minute guys hear Dildo in ass or girl with strap-on, etc they freak out. BUT, they can't wait to stick their penis in their wife/girlfriends ass like it's expected of them. First of all women don't get anything out of anal sex near as much as men.

So the logic there to me is so stupid it makes my brain hurt. This is such an important topic for me. I don't think I could ever date a man that wasn't willing to let me do the same things to him that he does to me. I love a good strap-on, I've dated many guys who like me using one on them. I don't see the big deal.

Soooooo with you!!!!! I like anal myself but I fuck my bf with a strap on quite a bit and he looooovvvvveeeeesssss it!!!!

Reactions: mrfebruaryguy

lms28

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I think you have the perfect mindset! I wish I could be with a woman with your attitude. I've never tried strap on sex myself, but I'd love to someday. I've just never been able to figure out how to bring it up. I believe broaching the subject the wrong way (or to the wrong person) could lead to a misunderstanding, a fight, or even a break up.

ClawdineKitten

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think you have the perfect mindset! I wish I could be with a woman with your attitude. I've never tried strap on sex myself, but I'd love to someday. I've just never been able to figure out how to bring it up. I believe broaching the subject the wrong way (or to the wrong person) could lead to a misunderstanding, a fight, or even a break up.

Bring it up slowly start with simple dominance things like hand cuffs, etc see if she is into any of that and maybe work using a strap-on into the convo like you want her to "dominate you" with the strap-on see if that helps. I think a lot more girls are willing to try it then you would think.

ClawdineKitten

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Soooooo with you!!!!! I like anal myself but I fuck my bf with a strap on quite a bit and he looooovvvvveeeeesssss it!!!!

Nice I love when people are willing to do things for their partners that makes them equals! I'm very happy for you to have found someone like that. :wink:

lms28

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Bring it up slowly start with simple dominance things like hand cuffs, etc see if she is into any of that and maybe work using a strap-on into the convo like you want her to "dominate you" with the strap-on see if that helps. I think a lot more girls are willing to try it then you would think.

I bet you're right that more women than I think would be willing to give it a go.

Thank you for the advice on the approach. I'm not sure that I'm into dominance per se, but your suggestion has given me ideas on how to ease into the subject.

ClawdineKitten

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I bet you're right that more women than I think would be willing to give it a go.

Thank you for the advice on the approach. I'm not sure that I'm into dominance per se, but your suggestion has given me ideas on how to ease into the subject.

I don't mean for it to go into BDSM territory, but it can def start with those sorta questions. Just ask in a curious manor, even maybe get her to ask you a few things. :p

Curvy_Kym

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it may have to do with my submissive nature, but it looks like I'm in the minority on this topic. I have no desire to use a strap-on on a man, and would in no way expect him to have to return the favour if he wanted to penetrate my ass. To be perfectly honest, I find it quite a turn on, from a being dominated point of view, to think that the man I'm dating gets to have anal with me, but that he would never let me do the same. It also really helps that I enjoy anal.

Realize I'm in the minority here but just wanted to share my point of view :)

Wheels93

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I mentioned it to my girlfriend and she went off me big time, got really freaked out by it. Must be a scottish woman thing to not like it haha! would be so good if she was to of said yes, self stimulation is amazing so id think stapon would be out of this world!

elvid

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is one of those ones that can seem weird to people, who aren't into it. I'm not into the idea of even a finger going up there, so there's no way I'm interesting in anything bigger. However, several girlfriends have told me about ex-boyfriends asked fo the girl to use dildos or strap-ons on them.

I get the impression it's a pretty common thing for guys to want done to them. All the girls I know were happy to do it when the guys asked.