Women watch men masturbate

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Boyfriend excepted, I'd enjoy watching a guy masturbate, but I wouldn't want him to know I was watching (or even be doing it in a place so public he'll know he's being watched like a car or whatever).

But if I was at a friends' house and her brother left his door cracked and I was walking by and got to sneak a show or something that'd be sexy. But so far, such a situation has never occurred :p

In the case of my boyfriend, I do enjoy watching, but I think I prefer participating. I'd rather have my hands on him than his on himself.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
This is my territory because i LOVE watching a guy jack off. as for what is the appeal.

It is the connection a guy has with his cock, treating it so gently whilst being rough at the same time. Not being scared to give it a good hard tug and then a nice soft stroke as to almost apologize for the roughness. Seeing a strong, masculine hand pleasuring the most vulnerable part of the body and letting me be part of that by letting me watch.

Then there is the facial expressions and sounds. The long drawn out soft moan as he plays with his balls. The oh's and ah's as he is getting closer to cumming. The way from the clenched teeth to the curl of the top lip and the eyes rolling back . The involuntary thrusting, and if im really lucky the shaking and twitching as his orgasm peaks followed by the glow of relief and satisfaction in his eyes as he inspects the 'reminace' of his victory

D

deleted105034

I dated a woman one time who watched me masturbate in the car in the middle of a mall parking lot! It was hot to say the least, and I still think about it to this day...Haha, I remember telling her, "look at my cock"...What a dork!

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Short answer: yesssssssssssssssss!

I think the male body is fascinating and love everything about it. Watching a guy shower or undress or walk across the room naked even is definitely erotic to me. One thing I love-love-love is watching a guy get hard; seeing him start to swell and throb as he gets excited - yum. I almost have a fetish about that it seems, but I think that might have been brought on by my ex, who had an issue with my seeing him "soft". He seemed to only want to let me see him when he was aroused and I never understood that.

Any way, I guess it's not hard to imagine with that perspective that I find watching a guy masturbate incredibly stimulating. As another respondee mentioned, my only problem with watching would be wanting to help out at some point.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not so much seeing guys masturbate, but I know quite a few female friends who really get off watching two guys kiss the hell out of each other. Going to a gay or bi friendly club and watching guys left and right kiss and grope each other right in front of them gets them higher than any drug or grog could ever hope to achieve LOL !

Gravitas

Experimental Member
Media
My current long-term girlfriend loves it-me doing it, her doing it, whatever. Just last evening we were having a nice long drawn out session on our knees in bed, facing each other, hands all over each other. Each of us was masturbating while looking at the other. When I got close she slid down and positioned herself under my cock and was rewarded by a nice facial. Good times!

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My current long-term girlfriend loves it-me doing it, her doing it, whatever. Just last evening we were having a nice long drawn out session on our knees in bed, facing each other, hands all over each other. Each of us was masturbating while looking at the other. When I got close she slid down and positioned herself under my cock and was rewarded by a nice facial. Good times!
Cool! I got as hard as a pipe just reading your post. LOL Sure would have loved to witness that from the ceiling. LOL

Reactions: Larrylibido

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Funnily, one of my "girl"friends said that the things she does to lose interest in a guy is think of him playing with himself. She think's it's such a turn-off.

Wow. For me watching a guy jack off is SUCH a turn on. When a kind of primal instinct take over and all that matters is him and his cock. Its a beautiful thing to witness and one of the first things i as for in a relationship. Its important to see how a man treats his cock and how he likes his pleasure

Broken5150

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am amazed that there are women that like this type of thing. I have yet to meet a woman that is truly into this. Dont get me wrong I love to show off and to watch as well:biggrin1:. Maybe it is just my lame ass. :rolleyes:

For the ladies that like to watch, does this cross over into watching on cam as well? From my experience most ladies dont like to just sit and watch a guy stroke it on cam.

Reactions: Fredyfx

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For the ladies that like to watch, does this cross over into watching on cam as well? From my experience most ladies dont like to just sit and watch a guy stroke it on cam.

Unless it's someone I'm in a relationship with, having a guy put on a show like that for me would just feel vulgar, not sexy (and that extends to cams).

For me, like I said, I'd enjoy watching, but it would have to be under some strange circumstance where he didn't know I was there and was trying to be private about it and somehow I caught him.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Absolutely enjoy watching !!.......even better watching if the guy hasn't Seen me watching.....

Hasn't happened in real life often enough.....

I drive a large SUV and if we were stopped in traffic and I looked down and saw some guy stroking himself.....especially if it was a big one.....
It would be Very difficult to keep my mind on driving after that.

No I haven't done That while driving......but my mind certainly wouldn't be on traffic !!

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is my territory because i LOVE watching a guy jack off. as for what is the appeal.

It is the connection a guy has with his cock, treating it so gently whilst being rough at the same time. Not being scared to give it a good hard tug and then a nice soft stroke as to almost apologize for the roughness. Seeing a strong, masculine hand pleasuring the most vulnerable part of the body and letting me be part of that by letting me watch.

Then there is the facial expressions and sounds. The long drawn out soft moan as he plays with his balls. The oh's and ah's as he is getting closer to cumming. The way from the clenched teeth to the curl of the top lip and the eyes rolling back . The involuntary thrusting, and if im really lucky the shaking and twitching as his orgasm peaks followed by the glow of relief and satisfaction in his eyes as he inspects the 'reminace' of his victory

well said!

i absolutely LOVE watching a guy jack off. it's so hot! :biggrin1: i like seeing how different guys pleasure themselves and what they like.