Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yup. Reporting his posts for wrong forum! :biggrin: This ain't personal ads, baby!

Huaimek186

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Discussion of Minors is strictly forbidden, regardless of how innocent the discussion may be."

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

Last edited by a moderator:

I found out she likes watching maybe 8 months ago. A woman watching makes it infinitely more enjoyable.

SexySpanishMILF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is my territory because i LOVE watching a guy jack off. as for what is the appeal.

It is the connection a guy has with his cock, treating it so gently whilst being rough at the same time. Not being scared to give it a good hard tug and then a nice soft stroke as to almost apologize for the roughness. Seeing a strong, masculine hand pleasuring the most vulnerable part of the body and letting me be part of that by letting me watch.

Then there is the facial expressions and sounds. The long drawn out soft moan as he plays with his balls. The oh's and ah's as he is getting closer to cumming. The way from the clenched teeth to the curl of the top lip and the eyes rolling back . The involuntary thrusting, and if im really lucky the shaking and twitching as his orgasm peaks followed by the glow of relief and satisfaction in his eyes as he inspects the 'reminace' of his victory

^^^this^^^

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

I had one experience with a woman watching me. I had an apartment on the 2nd floor in San Antonio and it was a very hot day.
I would usually hurry home from work and shower, then start sucking myself.
Well, I stepped out of the shower and sat upon the ledge/shelf and had a good erection from anticipation. I looked out the window across the bedroom before starting and saw the neighbor lady walk out on her patio on the second floor. She was very pretty and slim. She had a drink in her hand and the sun was as bright as ever.
I decided to suck myself as I watched her. This was exciting. As I was concentrating on sucking my dick, I did not concentrate on her. But I once looked up again at her and she was looking straight into my bedroom. I knew she was watching me. I stopped and stood up and jacked off for a bit. Then decided to continue. I did not care that she had watched me. I was REALLY HARD.
I guess being watched like that was a bit of a turn on. I sucked for about 20 minutes using several poses and moving to the bed. The bed was very close to the window.
I really had such a good time sucking myself. And when I finally came, I made a sharp loud noise that was unusual for me. But the occasion was so exciting I squirted all of it down my throat and kept on sucking for a bit. Oh it was a good one.
I knew she had seen all of it because she was still in the same pose as I had seen her before.
I got up and went in to wash my face.
The next day, as I got home and ran up the steps to shower, I was experiencing a full erection. I decided to skip the shower and jumped on the bed to get started. I had sucked my dick for about 10 seconds as my eyes looked out the window.
I stopped sucking my dick and focused out the window as I saw the neighbor Lady again. Except this time she had a friend with her and they both were looking into my window.
I got up and moved into the bathroom and showered while thinking about what had happened. All I could think about is that the neighbor Lady now had another girl there to watch me suck myself.

Reactions: Rustyridge

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had one experience with a woman watching me. I had an apartment on the 2nd floor in San Antonio and it was a very hot day.
I would usually hurry home from work and shower, then start sucking myself.
Well, I stepped out of the shower and sat upon the ledge/shelf and had a good erection from anticipation. I looked out the window across the bedroom before starting and saw the neighbor lady walk out on her patio on the second floor. She was very pretty and slim. She had a drink in her hand and the sun was as bright as ever.
I decided to suck myself as I watched her. This was exciting. As I was concentrating on sucking my dick, I did not concentrate on her. But I once looked up again at her and she was looking straight into my bedroom. I knew she was watching me. I stopped and stood up and jacked off for a bit. Then decided to continue. I did not care that she had watched me. I was REALLY HARD.
I guess being watched like that was a bit of a turn on. I sucked for about 20 minutes using several poses and moving to the bed. The bed was very close to the window.
I really had such a good time sucking myself. And when I finally came, I made a sharp loud noise that was unusual for me. But the occasion was so exciting I squirted all of it down my throat and kept on sucking for a bit. Oh it was a good one.
I knew she had seen all of it because she was still in the same pose as I had seen her before.
I got up and went in to wash my face.
The next day, as I got home and ran up the steps to shower, I was experiencing a full erection. I decided to skip the shower and jumped on the bed to get started. I had sucked my dick for about 10 seconds as my eyes looked out the window.
I stopped sucking my dick and focused out the window as I saw the neighbor Lady again. Except this time she had a friend with her and they both were looking into my window.
I got up and moved into the bathroom and showered while thinking about what had happened. All I could think about is that the neighbor Lady now had another girl there to watch me suck myself.
Kewl story, bro. Totes worth bumping a five year old thread for

Kewl story, bro. Totes worth bumping a five year old thread for

From a purely scientific standpoint there is merit in this...that the probability of a woman watching a strange man masturbate occurs less frequently than perhaps a comet strike. Now if we can only slay the 13 inch penis myth (let alone the 10 inch unicorns)

Reactions: ronin001 and EllieP