Women, what makes a 'pretty' penis?

taurusbull

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I understand that no two opinions will be the same, I just wondered if there is a general rule. Thanks everyone for responding!

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, I took the comment as more of a, "what makes a pretty penis" question.

Very much based on opinion from each female, and as Dolfette so excellently posted, it really depend on the female, as no two opinions are the same.

So...wanna c2c???

D

deleted509196

I can't explain it, but my man has one, I just LOVE the way it looks!

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
i dont get why people are being so immature about this... it might be in the wrong forum but theres no need to be a prick about it. all it does is show you up and makes people less likely to post in here. or is that what you want?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What makes a pretty penis? A nice pair of boxer briefs.

Sorry, you're asking the wrong lassie. I don't think penises (penisi?) are pretty at all. Don't get me wrong, I love to play with them and will treat them with all respect, but they're just not something that I would spend my time just looking at. I don't think my Kitchen Aid mixer is pretty, but it's pretty damn necessary in some situations. Same for Cap's penis. The veins and muscles and stuff, nuh uh. And the shiny end that's looks like a large plum! Who came up with that? Looks like an organ designed by committee!

Sorry if I'm deflating anyone's ego, but I like the size and the feel, but not the looks.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What makes a pretty penis? A nice pair of boxer briefs.

Sorry, you're asking the wrong lassie. I don't think penises (penisi?) are pretty at all. Don't get me wrong, I love to play with them and will treat them with all respect, but they're just not something that I would spend my time just looking at. I don't think my Kitchen Aid mixer is pretty, but it's pretty damn necessary in some situations. Same for Cap's penis. The veins and muscles and stuff, nuh uh. And the shiny end that's looks like a large plum! Who came up with that? Looks like an organ designed by committee!

Sorry if I'm deflating anyone's ego, but I like the size and the feel, but not the looks.
i'm with you.

there's none of them i'd want to sit and gaze at.

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't anything special to say either. The man attached to it is more important. How does he use it and his other appendages as well. I've curcumcised and uncurcumcised. I have no preference. Although I have to admit, I did think with one guy he must have had a botched circumcision, it just looked kind of wierd.

As a man don't worry about what it looks like, be more concerned about technique.

long legs

Worshipped Member
Media
I don't anything special to say either. The man attached to it is more important. How does he use it and his other appendages as well. I've curcumcised and uncurcumcised. I have no preference. Although I have to admit, I did think with one guy he must have had a botched circumcision, it just looked kind of wierd.

As a man don't worry about what it looks like, be more concerned about technique.

your comments are very well said. I have had mine called pretty.

wseattle

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmm lot of women say they dont like to look at penises on this thread yet i see them posting and chatting on a penis sign quite a bit.. wtf?? oh well some ladies love to look at penises and their the ones who rock.. peace

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hmm lot of women say they dont like to look at penises on this thread yet i see them posting and chatting on a penis sign quite a bit.. wtf?? oh well some ladies love to look at penises and their the ones who rock.. peace
:rolleyes: there are no penis pics posted in threads.
this site offers the choice never to look at them.
and i don't see why you think we have to like looking at them to enjoy sitting on them...last time i looked, i completely lacked eyes in my vagina.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh, you don't have a vageyena? ;)

i think it's partially the fact that i've heard from so many women that "penises are ugly" that makes it really special when a girl sees my dick and calls it pretty or good looking (so long as they avoid "cute," i think we're okay, lol). i dunno. makes me feel special. lol!

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hate to brag (actually I don't), but my penis has won several beauty pageants. My secret's out! The thrill of victory is quite a rush, and makes all the prep and training worthwhile. The cash stipends are nice, too. Helps offset the costs of all that moisturizer.

Downside is that the dick is a real vain piece of work nowadays. But it's been a long journey from scruffy spermbank hanger-on to full-blown cock star, so a bit of attitude is to be expected.

Working on a sponsorship deal with Jergens.