Women who WANT to be ruined

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
The word ruined has so many negative connotations attached to it... while I'm not so naive as to believe there isn't a single woman out there that fantasizes about being ruined, I think most people who have any love or respect for their body do not want to see any part of it 'ruined'.

I think the fantasy sounds more like something out of the male mind (one with some issues if I may start some controversy :biggrin1:) ... I'd bet a lot more guys fantasize about ruining women than the other way around, ya know? But that's just my two cents, not even enough to buy a phone call :frown1:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
but there are speech marks around "ruined" meaning something different.

Ruined as in - being unsatisfied with anything smaller than huge, right?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well...

A guy can hurt really bad woman if he is an animal thrusting deep with huge penis. If he could ruin her, like disable her sexual organs for life? Dont know, I'm no doctor ... :confused:

Than no women in my oppinion wants to be really ruined. She may like rough and even extra rough but there is a limit.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
novice_btm said:
This thread reminds me of that fake vid that went around a while back, where the bald guys sticks his whole head in her "pussy". :eek:
Haha! I love that vid, haven't seen it in ages. It's a classic of epicly loose propussies. Err... proportions.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lex said:
Vaginas are elastic--they expand and shrink. Anatonmy 101. You can not physcially ruin a woman.

Next.

Thank you. "Ruining" a woman is a male fantasy to be the only man capable of providing pleasure for the woman. But it's just a fantasy. And if it were possible, my answer would be HELL NO.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Savidge420 said:
Here's a question you might not see every day:

Are there some women who are perhaps turned on by the thought of being "ruined" by a very large cock?

This world is full of a lot of dysfunctional people for an undeterminable number of reasons, myself included. There are times, the exterior package of a woman has lured me into a world of other problems. Then when you get psychologically dependent upon that perception of ideal or what you think you want, regardless of how bad a person is for you, you still pursue it. I think it's the whole concept behind why women prefer bad boys syndrome. It's why I have pursued bad girls too.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There's all kinds.

I find more and more that every question asked on this board begs the same answer: "Everyone's different. There are all kinds. Your question is general as is the answer."

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
SurferGirlCA said:
What she said.

Now, I think there is a FINE line between Ruining a Woman, and Spoiling her.

If a woman had sex with a well endowed male (9 inches), and found it amazing (felt good, had multiple orgasms etc), she would be spoiled. Why spoiled? Not every man can acheive this. The female may feel that she had amazing sex because of the endowment.

OK, now, take the same woman.. and give her a bf who is 5 inches. Sex with him is good, but it doesn't feel the same because she remembers the feeling of the 9 inch dick, buried inside her. Now she is Ruined.

See the difference?:rolleyes:

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Another way to ruin a woman ?, that is if she wasn't broken to begin with, is a mental mind fuck. Some women come out of their relationships terminally broken, same holds for men too.