Women with "Hourglass" Body Type

heversle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I'm an ass-man. No, I'm definitely a tit-man. Well...it's nice to have the best of both worlds. This thread is dedicated to those rare women that are built like Christina Hendricks (big tits, small waist, phat ass). Unfortunately, I think this is probably the rarest body type for women and I have a hard time finding videos of chicks that fit the description. The girl in this video is a nice example:

Mally - xHamster.com

C'mon, guys. Let's keep this thread going!

thin7

Expert Member
Media
Bro, that's called a pear. Definately NOT and hourglass. Do you need glasses or wait, was this a joke thread?

Don_KJ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hourglass is when the hips and bust and ten inches larger than the waist. Give or take a few.

The woman in the OP is pear shaped, pear shaped nowadays is mistaken for hourglass.

Daniel1

Cherished Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I know it seems funny, but take a good nice look at AssMatrix.com - Thick

AssMatrix.com - Types

You'll never look at an ass or figure the same again haha! It will change your life. :p

It's a really old site (90's) so it looks funny by today's standards but the info is still relevant haha! I think it's even been updated!

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I'm an ass-man. No, I'm definitely a tit-man. Well...it's nice to have the best of both worlds. This thread is dedicated to those rare women that are built like Christina Hendricks (big tits, small waist, phat ass). Unfortunately, I think this is probably the rarest body type for women and I have a hard time finding videos of chicks that fit the description. The girl in this video is a nice example:

Mally - xHamster.com

Regardless of the unproportionality of her ass, she has a gorgeous face.