Women with "Hourglass" Body Type

Don_KJ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Apparently only eight percent of women are hour glass.

I know it's cool to hate her now, but Kim Kardashian has the perfect hourglass figure.

Last edited:

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
3 examples of Ultimate Hourglasses:

MissIzzy (Dominican Poison)
DStacked (in her heyday a couple years ago)
Bubblez (model)

Plenty more out there but those three came to min immediately ...

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hour glass is when your hips and bust are the exact same measurements and the waist is smaller than that number. An hourglass has the top and the bottom that are equal in size.

I have an hour glass. But I am not small waisted. Christina Henderick's and I have damn near the exact same body type. She isn't small waisted either.

A pear is when the hips are much larger in measurement than the bust. My measurements have always been exactly the same in number for the hips and the bust, regardless of my weight loss or weight gain.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hour glass is when your hips and bust are the exact same measurements and the waist is smaller than that number. An hourglass has the top and the bottom that are equal in size.

I have an hour glass. But I am not small waisted. Christina Henderick's and I have damn near the exact same body type. She isn't small waisted either.

A pear is when the hips are much larger in measurement than the bust. My measurements have always been exactly the same in number for the hips and the bust, regardless of my weight loss or weight gain.
Well.... isn't that kinda like what Lexxxi Lockhart is?:confused: