Women with "Hourglass" Body Type

fieldsb4

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hour glass is when your hips and bust are the exact same measurements and the waist is smaller than that number. An hourglass has the top and the bottom that are equal in size.

I have an hour glass. But I am not small waisted. Christina Henderick's and I have damn near the exact same body type. She isn't small waisted either.

A pear is when the hips are much larger in measurement than the bust. My measurements have always been exactly the same in number for the hips and the bust, regardless of my weight loss or weight gain.

Hey Rouge---so my wife would be a pear---5'4" 130 lbs 34B--26--38

jeffarches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
jpg.gif
tumblr_lbtgno4OMv1qc3ldvo1_500.jpg

woww

James Duncan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Christina Hendricks is the gold standard for the hourglass figure. She is built like a fertility goddess! Kim Kardashian's body rivals Hendricks', though. Gianna Michaels has it too.

The hourglass shape is nice but I can appreciate the pear shape as well! I love it when a woman with a thin waist thats has thick legs, wide hips, and a big booty.

bjs6968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Christina Hendricks is the gold standard for the hourglass figure. She is built like a fertility goddess! Kim Kardashian's body rivals Hendricks', though. Gianna Michaels has it too.

The hourglass shape is nice but I can appreciate the pear shape as well! I love it when a woman with a thin waist thats has thick legs, wide hips, and a big booty.

Agreed on Christina....she definitely IS a goddess and the most spectacularly sexy and Hot woman on TV (sorry Sofia Vergara, but you are a close 2nd).