Women's views on small penis men

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Maliit Titi, Jun 15, 2008.

1. Maliit Titi

Maliit Titi New Member

Since most of the women here are into large cocks, I was wondering what you think of small penis men when you end up in bed with them. I do not mean this as a small penis issue, but how do you deal with those guys. Are you polite, rude, do you go through with it, to help them? I assume size is not a big deal, since a small guy can still rock in bed, but how do you feel emotionally when it happens to you?

2. Principessa

Gold Member

It's only happend once and I was polite.

3. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Everyone deserves at least one chance. And if i turned out not to be exactly what he was looking for i hope he would be polite and respectful about it, so thats the least i could do in return

4. NEWREBA

NEWREBA New Member

Albums:
    Just because I find large penises interesting, it doesn't mean I don't like smaller ones. I would never judge a guy by the size of his cock.

who_me likes this.
  5. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's only happened once for me, and since he was my first I didn't know better. I was very satisfied for 3 years... ;-)

Today, size and girth are way more important to me, but it also differs whether I'm looking for a BF or a one night stand. There's no absolutes to penile size...

6. B_capslock

B_capslock New Member

A woman's view on small penis men?

Well, chances are they'd have to squint. Thats would be how they view it!!!!

I kill me!!!!

7. nanga-filipina

nanga-filipina New Member

Albums:
    I don't like anymore. Not fun in bed.

8. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Before I started actively seeking out big guys, I had been with more "too small" guys than "just right" guys... I never did say anything to them about that though, because that would be rude. I was always polite. However, I was not satisfied, unfortunately (except by one of them, who was REALLY good with his hands). The only way I've ever been disappointed in the big guys I've been with was when they turned out to have bad personalities.

9. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

same here! most people make the assumption that i'm a self proclaimed size queen, when in fact i am not.

i adore all penises or all shapes, sizes, colors, and textures, whether they are circumcised or uncircumcised. if i happened to end up in bed with a man who wasn't what i expected, i would not turn him away because i am not that shallow. every person deserves a chance and you never know how much fun it could be unless you try it out.

10. Honey123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    I have a thing for size, but when it comes down to it, I'm far more interested in the way a man treats me than the size of his cock. I'm not able to go out and just look for a one nighter either - I have to know someone really well to get that close.

If I had to choose between a really good guy that treats me well and truly adores me and a jerk with a huge cock, I'd take the nice guy. Some one suggested one time that I have the relationship with the nice guy and fuck the jerk on the side - but I'm too monogamous.

11. Nikkiwadlin

Nikkiwadlin New Member

If you broads didn't fuck telephone polls and fire hydrants, men could accommodate your holes.

12. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

Wow you sound like a nasty little man by the tone
    you've taken against women.
    You are obviously an all around :asshole:
    No wonder you can't get laid to save your miserable life.
    Also the word is spelled p-o-l-e not poll as in survey.
    :tool:
    cigarbabe:saevil:

13. Katiecav_34D

Katiecav_34D New Member

That's how I feel exactly. If I didn't I wouldn't be with my boyfriend who is a great guy though indersized.

Katie

14. yesitsbig

yesitsbig New Member

I like you what you said - a very intelligent answer.

15. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I only met one penis which I truly found to be too small. I was polite, but could have handled it more maturely. I blew him while I thought about what I was going to do, and then I got him to masturbate for me, and then I blew him again. After that he was sleepy. I snuck out while he slept.

If it happened again, I would talk to him about my concerns and give him a chance to talk to me about how he plans to help me get off. This was a very unusual situation, however. He was packing 2.5", and adamant that he not have to perform oral sex. He also pulled out some of my hair, and mauled my face and neck when intending to kiss me.

16. javyn

javyn New Member

Albums:
    LOL. So all the women on the large penis support forum really have no size preference. May I ask do you all every get tired of lying to yourselves?

17. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Most of us don't have a size preference when picking a man to settle down with. They are just hoping they can find a man with the whole package.

They are willing to look past the size for a good relationship. If you haven't figured that out yet...you are vacant as hell.

18. javyn

javyn New Member

Albums:
    Such hostility. You need to see someone to have these issues checked. Sounds to me like you just hate men.

19. tiggerpoo

Gold Member

I agree with you. It amazes me that people still ask the question. :confused:
    Surely it is obvious that size is a small part of the big equation. If the guy is large - well good. But it has little to do with an LTR. :smile:

20. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

i think if a woman based a marriage on the size of a mans dick, it wouldnt last too long
    the same way if a man b ased a marriage on the size of her tits, shape of her body
    look for someone you love for them, and then all the things like nice tits, big dick, great ass, are all little bonuses , if a girl is dating you because of your big penis, your in for a surprise when one of her friends you hooked up with , or someone she knows that u have hooked up with mentions a guy with a bigger dick than yours.