Women's views on small penis men

Maliit Titi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since most of the women here are into large cocks, I was wondering what you think of small penis men when you end up in bed with them. I do not mean this as a small penis issue, but how do you deal with those guys. Are you polite, rude, do you go through with it, to help them? I assume size is not a big deal, since a small guy can still rock in bed, but how do you feel emotionally when it happens to you?

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's only happened once for me, and since he was my first I didn't know better. I was very satisfied for 3 years... ;-)

Today, size and girth are way more important to me, but it also differs whether I'm looking for a BF or a one night stand. There's no absolutes to penile size...

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Before I started actively seeking out big guys, I had been with more "too small" guys than "just right" guys... I never did say anything to them about that though, because that would be rude. I was always polite. However, I was not satisfied, unfortunately (except by one of them, who was REALLY good with his hands). The only way I've ever been disappointed in the big guys I've been with was when they turned out to have bad personalities.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Just because I find large penises interesting, it doesn't mean I don't like smaller ones. I would never judge a guy by the size of his cock.

same here! most people make the assumption that i'm a self proclaimed size queen, when in fact i am not.

i adore all penises or all shapes, sizes, colors, and textures, whether they are circumcised or uncircumcised. if i happened to end up in bed with a man who wasn't what i expected, i would not turn him away because i am not that shallow. every person deserves a chance and you never know how much fun it could be unless you try it out.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a thing for size, but when it comes down to it, I'm far more interested in the way a man treats me than the size of his cock. I'm not able to go out and just look for a one nighter either - I have to know someone really well to get that close.

If I had to choose between a really good guy that treats me well and truly adores me and a jerk with a huge cock, I'd take the nice guy. Some one suggested one time that I have the relationship with the nice guy and fuck the jerk on the side - but I'm too monogamous.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If you broads didn't fuck telephone polls and fire hydrants, men could accommodate your holes.

Wow you sound like a nasty little man by the tone
you've taken against women.
You are obviously an all around :asshole:
No wonder you can't get laid to save your miserable life.
Also the word is spelled p-o-l-e not poll as in survey.
:tool:
cigarbabe:saevil:

Katiecav_34D

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a thing for size, but when it comes down to it, I'm far more interested in the way a man treats me than the size of his cock. I'm not able to go out and just look for a one nighter either - I have to know someone really well to get that close.

If I had to choose between a really good guy that treats me well and truly adores me and a jerk with a huge cock, I'd take the nice guy. Some one suggested one time that I have the relationship with the nice guy and fuck the jerk on the side - but I'm too monogamous.

That's how I feel exactly. If I didn't I wouldn't be with my boyfriend who is a great guy though indersized.

Katie

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since most of the women here are into large cocks, I was wondering what you think of small penis men when you end up in bed with them. I do not mean this as a small penis issue, but how do you deal with those guys. Are you polite, rude, do you go through with it, to help them? I assume size is not a big deal, since a small guy can still rock in bed, but how do you feel emotionally when it happens to you?

I only met one penis which I truly found to be too small. I was polite, but could have handled it more maturely. I blew him while I thought about what I was going to do, and then I got him to masturbate for me, and then I blew him again. After that he was sleepy. I snuck out while he slept.

If it happened again, I would talk to him about my concerns and give him a chance to talk to me about how he plans to help me get off. This was a very unusual situation, however. He was packing 2.5", and adamant that he not have to perform oral sex. He also pulled out some of my hair, and mauled my face and neck when intending to kiss me.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
LOL. So all the women on the large penis support forum really have no size preference. May I ask do you all every get tired of lying to yourselves?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Most of us don't have a size preference when picking a man to settle down with. They are just hoping they can find a man with the whole package.

They are willing to look past the size for a good relationship. If you haven't figured that out yet...you are vacant as hell.

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Most of us don't have a size preference when picking a man to settle down with. They are just hoping they can find a man with the whole package.

They are willing to look past the size for a good relationship. If you haven't figured that out yet...you are vacant as hell.

I agree with you. It amazes me that people still ask the question. :confused:
Surely it is obvious that size is a small part of the big equation. If the guy is large - well good. But it has little to do with an LTR. :smile:

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think if a woman based a marriage on the size of a mans dick, it wouldnt last too long
the same way if a man b ased a marriage on the size of her tits, shape of her body
look for someone you love for them, and then all the things like nice tits, big dick, great ass, are all little bonuses , if a girl is dating you because of your big penis, your in for a surprise when one of her friends you hooked up with , or someone she knows that u have hooked up with mentions a guy with a bigger dick than yours.