Women's views on small penis men

yflwp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It has happened a few times and I do not say I thing. We just have sex and give him the chance to prove me wrong. Only one small guy has ever given me great sex. Most large guys do

Define "small".

:smile:

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am just on average about 6" x 5.1/2", my wife and I have been married for 11 years. Her ex was between 7 and 8" and she didn't enjoy having sex with him. He was a selfish lover. I on the other hand make up for my lack of size by concentrating on her. I must admit sometimes she is quite taken back by the size I get when really turned on even though I am average. Gues I'm a grower not a shower lol

John.Heath

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is an interesting thread with good info... I thought it would be a good place for my first post... I'm an average guy too... about 5.8" and 5" around and my wife is a pretty asexual person. We were trying to spice things up a bit in the bedroom, so we got a vibrating dildo. I think this penis size issue has a lot to do with perception... when we got the dildo and took it out of the box at home, we both looked at it and said wow, that's pretty big... but then she got me hard and it was no bigger around than me and maybe only 1/2" longer, so I felt better.

I've never been ashamed or worried about my dick size. I'd like to have a little bigger around, but it's cool, nothing I can do about it, just use what I got right?

The other side of the equation is vaginal size... other girls I've been with seemed to have much smaller holes than my wife, particularly post childbirth... so I would assume that a girl with a smaller pussy would get along better with a smaller guy?

cougarblue

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:dunno: This thread is worthless without pics!

There's an old joke about women.... we are bad with measurements because all our lives, men have been telling us (hand gesture) that "4" inches is really "8".

That's just sad. It's like women who don't know how many miles they can go on 1 tank of gas. Ignorant, uninformed, unaware.

I know my hand is 7.5 inches from palm to tip. And there's a HELL of difference between 1/2 way up my palm...and all the way to the tip.

If a girls tells me that I am like 6, 7 or 8 inches. I would say nope. And substract 1-2 inches from that.. haha. so, if she says it is 7 " I will reply "nope, it is actually 5.5" "does it matter?"
aha, I am just waiting for that moment to happen/ why would I want to do this? well, since everyone lies about their size and always exaggerate. The next guy that tells her 8-10 inches she be like nope! it is 5.5" hahah or a guy that tells her 7"she would reply with "hahah its 4" has anyone done this?

cougarblue

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exactly.

"Inexperienced". Thank you for speaking your Truth.

Once you have "experienced" life as a woman, get back to me.

There IS such a thing as FIT. This is not to blame the man or the woman. It is simply to say that 2 people may love each other, truly, madly, deeply...but if Y doesn't fit into X,.... X will always yearn for more. And sometimes X needs a BIG Y.

This does not mean the first criteria I look for in a man is his cock size.

But size counts.

I'm not 23. I don't need to play games and lie about it anymore.
(Not that I ever did)

I feel I need to respond to this. I'm a dude, 23 years old, somewhat inexperienced in bed (and you can make fun of me all you want, albeit I do ware magnums so in that department it might be a bit futile) but I cannot believe you girls are so opinionated when it comes to dudes and dick sizes! 34D I loved your response to say the least, but you other girls... honestly. That is equivalent of me turning down a girl because she didn't have big enough breasts, which to say the least is stupid.

D_Cam_Cunnon

Experimental Member
Media
That's how I feel exactly. If I didn't I wouldn't be with my boyfriend who is a great guy though indersized.

Katie
"Don't worry guys size doesn't matter....YEAH RIGHT!"

Bit of a contradiction there no?

Anyway, if your size is an issue for a girl you like then she's perhaps not the girl for you. If you're just after one nighters then get all the stats out in the open beforehand so there is no disappointment.

croupier87

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After reading many replies on this forum I'm wondering what really is small according to women. Now, this is large penis forums so I am expecting skewed answers somewhat but I'm too curious to not ask. BTW I'm Korean guy with 6 inch when fully hard. Is that small to most of you?

D

deleted356736

After reading many replies on this forum I'm wondering what really is small according to women. Now, this is large penis forums so I am expecting skewed answers somewhat but I'm too curious to not ask. BTW I'm Korean guy with 6 inch when fully hard. Is that small to most of you?

According to quite a few women I've had sex with, the dimension that matters is girth. Length is useful, particularly with shallow positions, but girth feels better during intercourse. Because of the mathematics, one inch less girth is a major reduction in penis volume.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Small will be different to each and every girl. The girl that by chance found 3 8 inchers as her first 3 lovers may see 6 as "smaller" but a LOT of girls have come across VERY tiny men like thumb sized so in that case anything above 5 seems a blessing.

Girl will enjoy big dicks like men will enjoy big tits and tight pussy but we all know at the end of the day that more important things can sway who your partner is whether it be a loving relationship or fuck buddies.

So everyone needs to stop being insecure and start taking the shrink wraps off their dicks and the super glue off their pussies and start FUCKING IN ONE BIG HEAP.

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had large and I've had smaller ones, and not all the large partners were enjoyable in bed. I've had smaller endowed men that were marvelous lovers (married 2 of them!).

For me, technique counts more than size, girth more than length.

Scarlet71

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would much rather have a man who can KISS properly and knows how to use his hands etc...and who is a gorgeous soul. So many men are rubbish kissers so yucky.

Whilst finding a man with a larger cock is always a pleasant suprise I admit! It is not the be in and end all for me.

Plus being multi orgasmic and very tuned into my own body helps alot. I feel everybody is responsible for their own orgasm. :redface:

I know an awesomely sexy man with a dick only about 4" but he is one of the best lovers I ever had and I have had some great sex in my life.

Personally, I wish all men had 2 cocks, one for both holes. NOW then we would all be happy huh? LMAO :biggrin1:

namtra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am average in size, while I do at times wish I had more. I believe that men are more hung up over size than woman. I love foreplay, taking the time to build a woman up, tasting her, feeling her, stimulating her body. I have found that if I can make my wife come first, and then pentrate her she enjoys it more.

MissPretty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Large cocks are fun, but it takes more than that for me. I've had different men of different sizes, but the ones that stood out the most were both large and satisfying. Size alone can be nice..but a well skilled man who can use his size is something else! Talented men with high- average to above average cocks are much more enjoyable than a very large man who cannot please. Very large cocks are fun to look at, however!

B_jenisme39

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Wow...lots to go on here!
As many of the other women on here have said there is way more to it than just the size of the equipment. I have been with a guy who was just too small - the size of my pinky, literally. Politely we ended the relationship. I have been with a huge guy who was horrible in bed. I have been with small average and large that were good and some who were bad.
Does saize matter? I don't think it matters so long as it is attached to someone caring and interested.
Does it make a difference - yes. I can't see how you could say otherwise. More is just...more.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Darn it - do I dare post after the above two "women" :tongue: being banned for their inabilities in Photoshop... :cool:

Well, usually I have a fairly good idea about what the guy is packing way before we end in bed, so if I choose to have sex with a guy, I know what I'm to expect.