World History AI - Past Moments

xyz45456

Cherished Member
Media
Holy Land, 1192. Richard the Lionheart about to take a good leak with a trusty squire and a turcopole auxiliary. More Richard and friends coming up later. Thanks for the likes!
01276-2685881527.png

Reactions: trajanovero

xyz45456

Cherished Member
Media
Majestic. Even his dick seems ‘Napoleonic’, standing firm with a short but resolute, dignified curve.

Fitting for a man of action, a military genius, a giant of statecraft, a Hegelian incarnation of the Spirit, Byron’s hero and…and… and… is there need to say this?

When Antonio Canova offered his marble representation as Mars, anecdote says he was shocked and the statue was never publicly displayed (see photos). Pity… Antonio_Canova1.jpg
Antonio_Canova12.jpg

Reactions: HonchoWorld

xyz45456

Cherished Member
Media
Last one. Joking with the wounded. This not to glamorize warfare overmuch. Hope this is not a shocker to anyone but war was then - and still is - brutal. Commonplace to say, but I felt I had to.
01476-3472352813-B.png

• Love
Reactions: PadBerSon

Pee1ngdude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Holy Land, 1192. Richard the Lionheart about to take a good leak with a trusty squire and a turcopole auxiliary. More Richard and friends coming up later. Thanks for the likes!
View attachment 127851171
What generator/prompt are you using to get a pissing man? I've tried and haven't been able to get one to do that half as well as this.

xyz45456

Cherished Member
Media
What generator/prompt are you using to get a pissing man? I've tried and haven't been able to get one to do that half as well as this.

Not my thing but I'll explain.

This is StableDiffusion 1.7.0 and VirileReality 2.0 (not XL or BETA 3) with a style filter called Cinematic. This filter goes like this:

"cinematic shot, dynamic lighting, 75mm, Technicolor, Panavision, cinemascope, sharp focus, fine details, 8k, HDR, realism, realistic, key visual, film still, superb cinematic color grading, depth of field, natural beauty".

Regarding piss, this detail took quite a number of tries using the InPainting function (img2img) to rework the original shot with prompts like "water, shiny jet, spouting water, water drops, etc.". Definitely not working with simple "piss", "piss from penis" or suchlike. And forget about "yellow"... (dear me, what am I writing!)

Much depends on the existing background and lighting - hence my mentioning the style filter - it worked well here because it's darkish/brownish/shadowy and there was a pool of water on the ground. Much harder with a clear, sunny background, I guess. You must also try to make the jet as thin as possible and use irregular, separate sections.

Still you might search CIVITAI for something simpler.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: Pee1ngdude

Pee1ngdude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Not my thing but I'll explain.

This is StableDiffusion 1.7.0 and VirileReality 2.0 (not XL or BETA 3) with a style filter called Cinematic. This filter goes like this:

"cinematic shot, dynamic lighting, 75mm, Technicolor, Panavision, cinemascope, sharp focus, fine details, 8k, HDR, realism, realistic, key visual, film still, superb cinematic color grading, depth of field, natural beauty".

Regarding piss, this detail took quite a number of tries using the InPainting function (img2img) to rework the original shot with prompts like "water, shiny jet, spouting water, water drops, etc.". Definitely not working with simple "piss", "piss from penis" or suchlike. And forget about "yellow"... (dear me, what am I writing!)

Much depends on the existing background and lighting - hence my mentioning the style filter - it worked well here because it's darkish/brownish/shadowy and there was a pool of water on the ground. Much harder with a clear, sunny background, I guess. You must also try to make the jet as thin as possible and use irregular, separate sections.

Still you might search CIVITAI for something simpler.

Hope this helps!
It does! Thanks for your time!

xyz45456

Cherished Member
Media
More Alex. Dancing for friends with Hephaestion (kordax?) after much drinking at the symposion—hopefully not on the night those charming brutes decided to burn down Persepolis for a lark.

Hope these don’t look too much like a Macedonian disco party with camera work from a Paolo Sorrentino film… Alex5 UPSCALED.png
Alex4 UPSCALED.png
Alex2 UPSCALED.png
Alex8.png

• Love
Reactions: Pee1ngdude