Would a lesbian let a man lick her pussy?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i recall the Princess/NJQT. we had a common affection for footie pajamas with space exploration themes.

hmm, i read it as "lets illustrate just how silly this question is"
maybe cuz i tend toward mocky/sarcasm? so i coated the tone?

look how few replies it got until the most recent bump. even if the OP didn't intend to throw shade, other folks felt the sun darkening?

and this is a back in the day thread. when every thread got at least 4 pages of comments/silliness/thread jack.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
as a queer woman.

no, i wouldn't let some random dude anywhere near the hallowed halls of Jenny-halla.

sometimes an affection for a specific human being transcends sexual orientation. the vibe is more i want to be physically close/exchange pleasure with this amazing slice of human... hmm.. looking beyond the arrangement of body parts and more common meeting of hearts/souls.

so far, this gem of manfolkness is a rare bugger indeed.

Reactions: Voltaire

harryp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
in my experience, at least one. though more seemed open to the prospect. lol. and the one who did said i was better than any girl who'd ever gone down on her...which might just be a reflection of the poor pussy eaters she's dated, but i took it as flattering. :p

Indeed compadré.
Red some great replies,
Cheers
Harry

Yes. I lick cunt good. Very good.

<<<<< Lesbian lessons for clit licking, apply here.

Iron_man_69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was once drunk and with ended up in bed with a lesbian friend, she let me and she enjoyed it (or at least seemed to) anyway afterward - like the next day - she said it felt strange to even touch as I was a guy.
Does this prove anything, who knows some do, some don't, don't get hung up on it

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Am I the only one on LPSG who is confused as to who is fucking/sucking/jerking off who?

Sigh...life used to be so simple. First, computers arrived to make writing a simple letter an impossibly confusing task. Then the Internet to totally confound us when all we wanted to do was say "hi" to someone. Followed by phones that require a remedial dialing class to use. And I can't even start to figure out my Samsung Tablet (what the hell do I actually need this thing for!?) And finally, we have straight men who circle jerk, lesbians who covet cock and she-males who sleep only with women.

To say that I am confused is an understatement...

who_me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know why, but the thought of giving oral sex to a lesbian is arousing to me. I don't know why, but the answer lies in my subconscious somewhere.

Seems like a lot of the lesbians I know became that way because of outside influence. I AM NOT SAYING ALL. I would certainly say it is the case more often than when males are gay. Of course there are some exceptions to that rule on the male side. I had sex with a woman that claimed to be a lesbian. She sure as hell did not seem like one that night. Maybe many lesbians are actually Bi. Hell, I don't know not something I have given much thought to.

I don't know why, but the thought of giving oral sex to a lesbian is arousing to me. I don't know why, but the answer lies in my subconscious somewhere.

Because we all want something that we cannot have and we like to do things we are not supposed to do. Sex for men is partially a conquest. What greater accomplishment than having the feeling you are desired by someone who is not supposed to.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes she would, at least the one I met did. We got to talking about her ex who was in prison, and she said she would do me with a strap on if she was in prison with me. I said, "I'll let you fuck me with a strap on if you let me eat your pussy." She was like cool, deal! It was okay, not as good as I thought it would be.....but better than nothing. She was kinda butch but had a great body and face...no make up tho, and short hair. About 5'0-5'2" 125 lbs. Very cool person.

Reactions: Rustyridge

gma26_4521

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it is all about the woman. It is no different than a bi guy. Some women would be fine who were lesbian and some wouldn't. Some men would be fine with a woman performing oral sex even though they were gay. No big deal, just a personal choice depending, I am sure, upon the person involved.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I'm a butch black lesbian who lets men eat my pussy idc where it comes from I like oral sex on me but I won't return it
1311792525915.gif

80sPixel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Happily married to my wife, but still crave a good fuck once in a while that can only be accomplished with a dick attached to a guy. I'm super picky though. And why I'm on her in the first place. Looking for a topic to discuss my current situation that involves both.

Reactions: Voltaire