Would letting a guy suck my dick make me gay?

D_Dennis Anyone

Just Browsing
Media
wow this thread came a long way from actaul topic itself

but I am not talking about desire though..

He has never received a blow job and I have never given one
So I guess this is just for both or sake...
1) (for my friend) knowing what it is like to get a blowjob (in general)
2) (for me) knowing what it is like to give a blow job

I picked my friend because I would only trust him with it. To me, a penis in mouth is kinda nasty although since I haven't tried it i would not know if i would like it. And for him I'm just trying to tell him that it is just for the knowledge of the way it feels...

barkerfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lol, I told you were opening a can of worms. I've stated this in other similar threads and will do so again. I slept with girls all through highschool. 4 total and a lot of sex. It was alright, but not my preference. I haven't been with a girl now for 18 years. Should I state that I'm bi and insinuate to others, especially females that this is something I still practice. I don't think so. I live my life as a gay man and that is how I identify. To say otherrwise, I believe, would be deceitful and misleading.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So my question is (I'm asking as if I were him) would letting a guy suck my dick make me gay in any way?

I will show him your replies

So yr saying yr str.. i think

It Would possibly help you make up yr mind'

Folk tend to be born Gay
My thoughts have always been..we ALL are a bit-o-everything...Humankind named it bisexual
TRY IT matey..dont be afraid'..not gonna bite ya? .. (well the right person should not')
--pity we live so far away/ as i would let the real OP do me...experiment..to see if i turned into a double gay'--
Have FUN
enz

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don’t think a sexual act will determine your friend’s orientation, but pressurising him could cost you a friend. We know you’re up for it; he knows you’re up for it, so now forget about it. If he should later come on to you, make sure he’s doing it for the right reason and not out of guilt. If all seems ok, then bingo, otherwise, just let it slide.

drowning deep

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No not at all.

What he does after that with you may determine his sexuality but I'd say standing/lying still like a starfish while a gay guy goes down on a straight guy would not make that straight guy gay.

Nick 4444 - Yeah the All Blacks :smile:

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It certainly didn't work on me that way. The summer before my junior year in high school I bonded in friendship with the new guy in town and, thanks to the zone of privacy at his place our inhibitions vanished and we came to a point where we did what came naturally--we learned by doing--and over a two year period we did it all. We discovered a part of our sexuality which we had not considered before, but we never stopped thinking of ourselves as regular guys who would some day do what regular guys did--we would get married, have children, and live happily ever after. Eventually, we both did exactly that, buit in my case I had two long term relationships with other men and two equally long term relationships with women before I met the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, the dear lady who has been my wife for many years.
And, I can say of all my former partners that I loved them then and I love them still.

Friendship is one of life's great gifts, but not all friendship ever have a sexual element to them and that is alright, they are still valuable. I would never want to have sex with anyone who did not want and need it as much as I did. The sex I seek is the kind that confirms the bond that has already come to exist between two people. It's called love.

Sucking your friend's dick will not make him gay, but I wonder what it will do for him and for your relationship as friends.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
No. Sexual orientation is determined by sexual and emotional attraction, not by individual sex acts.

Can't think of a better or more succinct way to put it myself, right on MisterMark. Assholes and opinions, we've all got them; but for me the quote above is the best opinion I've heard on this topic to date.

And, as has already been expressed in this thread, my advice to you Mr Insall would be to tell your friend to forget the labels and stereotypes. As long as he knows, within himself, what and who he is there will never be a problem.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Friendship is one of life's great gifts, but not all friendship ever have a sexual element to them and that is alright, they are still valuable. I would never want to have sex with anyone who did not want and need it as much as I did. The sex I seek is the kind that confirms the bond that has already come to exist between two people. It's called love.

*APPLAUSE*
My sentiments exactly. I have plenty of straight male friends, some of which I do wonder about on some occasions and others who are beyond hot. We've become good friends, and they're comfortable being around me knowing my sexual preference. I can hang out, have a few drinks and joke around with these guys just like I do with anyone else. I would never want to jeopardize a friendship like that for just a blow job, regardless of how big his dick could be.

Besides, it's not as if there's a shortage of willing participants in New York. And I have LPSG, home of the hottest cocks on the internet! :biggrin1:

StateofMind

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A man is sucking my dick. -Gay.

A man is sucking my dick. -Not gay.

Depends on how he enjoys it. If he likes you sucking his dick, as in he's attracted to guys, then yes it's gay. If he's just getting his dick sucked, then no. However, it'd probably be very hard to live something like that down or convince anyone (even yourself) that you weren't gay having opted to get your dick sucked by a guy.

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not absolutely...sort of my position in being straight almost all the way but like to experiement occasionally. Yes, if you trust him, go ahead. "Danger" is that you'll like sucking and being sucked so much you want it often. And that makes you at least bi.

milkmanUK

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i dont think so, in my experience men get horny and just want fun, i have a fair bit of experience with very well hung guys who are straight or bi curious and who like being sucked off or who want to screw, we have a good time, having sex doesnt make them gay as such, they are just liberal in their approach to getting the kind of sexfun they want now and then