Would you be able to ignore cock size for love?

esoteric212

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recently broke up with a woman who regarded my penis as a "good size" but who cruelly would bring up other bigger men she was with and even made a pass at a friend of mine who is hung right in front of me. Not to mention she laughed when I told her other women said I was "big".

I know my cock is not your issue but if there are any big dick lovers out there would you give me your opinion on my size 7.8 x 5.75 to be exact, most would say 8 x 6 but I don't exaggerate.

She wasn't satisfied which is what led her to make these comments and say the things she did say.

If a man you're in love with didn't satisfy you would you be outright with it to him or keep it inside for the sake of the relationship? Are the only alternatives that would keep you together is to get a large sized dildo? How would you overcome the issue if he's worth staying with?

Not to mention...calling 7.8 x 5.75 a "good size"? Are there any women out there that have been spoiled so badly you wouldn't regard that as anything special or even comment worthy, if so how large was the one that ruined them all for you?

Reddhott

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In answer to the question.... I don't have sex with men who I don't have an emotional attachment too. I am attracted to the man first. Unless we are talking a penis so small it can't penetrate me at all. But if he is at least big enough to reach me? We're good to go.

A man is not just a penis delivery device. And a woman who would intentionally do or say things to hurt you is not worth your time. Unless you're into that sort of thing.

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In answer to the question.... I don't have sex with men who I don't have an emotional attachment too. I am attracted to the man first. Unless we are talking a penis so small it can't penetrate me at all. But if he is at least big enough to reach me? We're good to go.

A man is not just a penis delivery device. And a woman who would intentionally do or say things to hurt you is not worth your time. Unless you're into that sort of thing.

I totally agree with Reddhott. I'm not sure what the exact situation is with her but I don't think you have to worry about it being a pattern with other gfs.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I recently broke up with a woman who regarded my penis as a "good size" but who cruelly would bring up other bigger men she was with and even made a pass at a friend of mine who is hung right in front of me. Not to mention she laughed when I told her other women said I was "big".

This is as far as I got.. SHE sounds like a hot mess. I don't know her, but if this is really an accurate description of how she acted towards you, she's no one to worry about loosing anyway. She'll have her fun, good for her, and you can find someone who's not so (for lack of a better word) shallow about penis size.

To answer the title question, I personally wouldn't break up with a man I love over the size of his dick. If the man I love was somehow incapable of sexual intercourse with me TODAY.. I'd stay with him. I do really love him. I have a dildo. I can make due... sex is a big part of a relationship... but there is a LOT more that goes into true commitment.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I assume you're intelligent, so tell me why would you think love would be contingent on penis size?

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You did something to piss her off, that's when women lash out at our most sensitive target, size is irreverent.

THIS. I know this is a continuation of another thread, but if a woman is dating you, your penis size is not an issue. The only reason to not understand this is if you lack basic logic or secretly get off on humiliation. It's pretty simple, she knew what your dick was like a long time ago, if it was an issue the relationship wouldn't have gotten as far as it did. She didn't just wake up one day and realize oh, I've been unsatisfied but never realized it. The above quote is completely right, she got mad and wanted to hurt you and that's how she decided to do it. And I think you know this, it's been covered, and yet you're still posting about it as if the issue was really your dick. So I'm calling BS, this is cuckold fantasy and you're just a little better than others at masquerading it as something else.

Last edited:

omgurbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whilst she could have been a little more tactful, satisfying sex is important and the truth is she is not satisfied.

To answer your question: No. I wont have sex with a guy if he's not at least 8 inches ever.

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If this is indeed your true size then she is full of shit. She will look long and hard to find one bigger. In the real world. They exist, for sure, but they damn sure ain't growing on trees. You are big by any standard.

I know my cock is not your issue but if there are any big dick lovers out there would you give me your opinion on my size 7.8 x 5.75 to be exact, most would say 8 x 6 but I don't exaggerate.

She wasn't satisfied which is what led her to make these comments and say the things she did say.

If a man you're in love with didn't satisfy you would you be outright with it to him or keep it inside for the sake of the relationship? Are the only alternatives that would keep you together is to get a large sized dildo? How would you overcome the issue if he's worth staying with?

Not to mention...calling 7.8 x 5.75 a "good size"? Are there any women out there that have been spoiled so badly you wouldn't regard that as anything special or even comment worthy, if so how large was the one that ruined them all for you?

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If this is indeed your true size then she is full of shit. She will look long and hard to find one bigger. In the real world. They exist, for sure, but they damn sure ain't growing on trees. You are big by any standard.

I seriously doubt it's his true size. Or this story is completely fabricated and OP is just looking for size validation.

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think if this was a case of genuinely seeking validation there would be pics posted (going by previous experience). I'm leaning towards humiliation... but not OPs. He reads like one of those guys who gets off on people abusing his partner/women are all slaves to the huge cock, etc etc.

If it's a genuine scenario, there was no point to this thread - everything was said in the other one. The repetition and the fact it's the only subject he's posted on since he got here is what makes it seem fetishy to me. I'm just skeptical. The question seems incongruous with the surroundings I guess. JMO.

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Geez. I thought that kind of multi-posting the same shit in different forums wasn't allowed? I guess now it is. Before the mods would merge them into one thread in the appropriate forum.

Oh well hell. 