Would you be able to ignore cock size for love?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
mental image of this thread..

whale sized cock sitting on the couch.
small party with close friends going on around the massive cock.

the hostess has perched the snack platters/h'orderves on a shorn left testicle.

everyone is a little awkward.. trying to look at anything other than the whale sized penis taking up most of the room.

every time someone starts to ask about the giant cock in the room.. they is hushed with a whispered "we love her parties.. ignore the penis of size"

*giggles to self*
*eats imaginary spinach/cheese snackie thing*

manju

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I recently broke up with a woman who regarded my penis as a "good size" but who cruelly would bring up other bigger men she was with and even made a pass at a friend of mine who is hung right in front of me. Not to mention she laughed when I told her other women said I was "big".

I know my cock is not your issue but if there are any big dick lovers out there would you give me your opinion on my size 7.8 x 5.75 to be exact, most would say 8 x 6 but I don't exaggerate.

She wasn't satisfied which is what led her to make these comments and say the things she did say.

If a man you're in love with didn't satisfy you would you be outright with it to him or keep it inside for the sake of the relationship? Are the only alternatives that would keep you together is to get a large sized dildo? How would you overcome the issue if he's worth staying with?

Not to mention...calling 7.8 x 5.75 a "good size"? Are there any women out there that have been spoiled so badly you wouldn't regard that as anything special or even comment worthy, if so how large was the one that ruined them all for you?

Sounds like she is more of a slut than potential wife. Good riddance.

L

likespineapple

In answer to the question.... I don't have sex with men who I don't have an emotional attachment too. I am attracted to the man first. Unless we are talking a penis so small it can't penetrate me at all. But if he is at least big enough to reach me? We're good to go.

A man is not just a penis delivery device. And a woman who would intentionally do or say things to hurt you is not worth your time. Unless you're into that sort of thing.
Brilliant advice.

FallenMadonna

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recently broke up with a woman who regarded my penis as a "good size" but who cruelly would bring up other bigger men she was with and even made a pass at a friend of mine who is hung right in front of me. Not to mention she laughed when I told her other women said I was "big".

Wow! This chick was some piece of work! Can you say "BITCH"? To you and to ALL the guys who are absolutely sure that you're "not big enough"...

First of all, (and I can't say this often enough) remember that a vagina is "potential space". It expands and it contracts when the "expanding agent" (such as a cock) is no longer there. That's just the way it works.

Sure, maybe some women will be TOTALLY hung up on cock size but I really do believe that most women will concentrate on a LARGE number of other things.

Now, I'm not saying that size doesn't matter; it does. Any woman that says that she can't tell the difference is lying. In my own case, my two lovers are nearly three inches longer (and much thicker) than my husband. But, the idea that I'd give up a long marriage, a beautiful home, and my own self-respect for a larger cock size is laughable.

It's not a matter of "ignoring cock size for love"; it's all about the entire man. And, there's a LOT more to a REAL man than his cock. End of Story.

Now, go and tell that dipstick of an ex-girlfriend of yours to go get a life. :tongue: