would you go naked?

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fuck being naked, I long to feel comfortable shirtless...

Since I first realised my chest was not normal, I have been paranoid of being made fun of, and have not been in public shirtless since I was 12.

The exceptions were 3 years ago, I was in Williamsburg with some friends and I decided to join them in tanning, and took off my shirt. One of them then proceeded to use the indentation as a basketball goal for shit she was picking up off the ground.

The other exception was a few months ago, it was the first warm day of spring, and so I went out on the porch of my dorm to get some sun. Friends came out because they saw me out there and just asked a lot of questions, to which they are entitled but they made me feel freakish nonetheless...

So as I said before, forget being naked...I just want to be able to get a tan without feeling like an alien...

It's kind of easier for others to advise you to just get over it than to get over it. You are a really cute guy and deserve to feel good about yourself. Plus there may be real health issues involved. There is surgical correction available and it probably would be covered by insurance, especially if the indentation is compressing your heart and/or lungs. You would have a scar but could claim to have won a knife fight in Tijuana!
Dave
http://www.pectusdeformity.com/

Last edited:

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I sleep naked and hang around the house too. I shower at the gym, use the steam room, etc... Been to clothing optional camping, beaches, swimming holes and have enjoyed those so I guess I am pretty comfortable and feel good about being in fairly good shape and at ideal body weight despite various health porblems and fairly advanced age.
Dave

guyl6308

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes of course I would go naked! I am nude most of the time at home, weather permitting, and it does not matter if we have friends over or not...

Here I am in the kitchen making dinner for a few friends... I was quite happy that night!

Attachments

Reactions: Beardon

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am very comfortable being naked and if the circumstances were right I wouldn’t have a problem being naked all the time. Living in a clothes free world would be very delightful but social nudity shouldn’t be seen as an overtly sexual experience.

I am often naked in the house if no one else is home except my wife. Go to nude beaches occasionally and swim nude in my pool after dark, only have a 4' fence so need to wear a swimsuit in the daylight. Hoping to get an 8' stockade fence soon and become empty nesters at about the same time and am seriously considering being clothes free in the house and pool enclosure all summer unless company comes over.

zero_ga

Experimental Member
Media
the 8 foot fence sounds like a good idea so the neighbors don't have a gripe and do what makes u feel good its your space and home

juanXX

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
how many of you are actually comfortable enough with our bodies to actually walk around daily, completely naked? And if you are someone who would, lets see a full body shot.
In summer I am usually naked at home . And I sleep naked all the year. But my wife always down the blinds or close the courtains in the street rooms. (We live in a high floor)

Some years ago I was alone at home for weeks, and a bunch of girls was studying all the nights in a flat in front of mine.
I was not aware, arriving at home late at night, leaving my clothes and serving me a glass, reading, etc absolutely exposed.
The very night my wife back home after her travel we see a big poster in the neighbors windows: "Hi, big men. Both are very handsome".
From this day the windows are blinded

Here a full shot of the lesser handsome man in his lesser expression

Attachments

Updating an old post. Had to settle for a 6' privacy fence due to zoning laws so I can sun on a section of the desk and swim nude, but not walk around inside the fence. I take advantage of it and going nude in the house and well as swimming and sunning when I can, but with my son living here and his girlfriend and son from a previous relationship here a lot, it limits my nude time.

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
I'm fortunate to live somewhere warm so I can be naked most of the time. I've spent several days in a row without putting clothing on. Hiking around my property, working on the house, exercising in the gym, etc. It comes as a shock when I need to leave the house and have to put something on - it feels kinda weird to have clothes on after days and days of being naked.

Reactions: arbies and cali06

AlwaysSunnyinDFW

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm fortunate to live somewhere warm so I can be naked most of the time. I've spent several days in a row without putting clothing on. Hiking around my property, working on the house, exercising in the gym, etc. It comes as a shock when I need to leave the house and have to put something on - it feels kinda weird to have clothes on after days and days of being naked.

Gah I've always wanted to hike nude!

99z34Monte

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
love to be naked, but I don't have the greatest body so if the neighbors saw they would probably complain.The old double standard I guess.

D

deleted969111

On euro beaches. Sunning on the balcony overlooking our courtyard. It's pretty private but...

Probably lucky that I'm mature and don't pop to full erectio. Immediately. Not sure if that would change anything or not

Oh naked in the hot tub at the club. Some guys are. Some aren't. Wimps.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I share a summer beach house with a bunch of friends (all gay guys). It's not a nudist environment, per se, but we're all pretty comfortable being naked in front of each other. We have a diverse group in terms of ages (lower 30's through lower 50's), body types, and dick sizes. I routinely walk from my bedroom to the kitchen to the bathroom or kitchen naked, as do many of my housemates.

Reactions: cali06

Inseltyp

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do not own any swimwear or bathing shorts thus I have to stay naked at beach, sauna etc. I do not own a pyjama so I sleep naked. On other occasions I do follow the common sense i.e. I do wear clothes at work, etc.