Would you hang out naked with other dudes?

Would you spend some time naked with other guys?

• Yes, I would

Votes: 966 85.5%
  • No, I wouldn't

Votes: 55 4.9%
  • I am a str8 male

Votes: 195 17.3%
  • I am a gay male

Votes: 197 17.4%
  • I am a bisexual male

Votes: 152 13.5%

• Total voters

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
that's the basic question: would you spend an afternoon or a long weekend with a bunch of bareass guys?

my guess is that some gay or bi guys wouldn't, and some str8 guys would

post any reasons, excuses or comments, pls

Last edited:
Reactions: Heretoplay10

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Nothing to be ashamed of or hide so why not, and if it lead to a bit of physical fun, even better.

You would be hosting right. :wink::tongue::biggrin1:
yeah, i have hosted for events like this, and often some kind of 'physical fun' happens, mostly just jerking off, but sometimes other things... depends on the crowd...

Reactions: Big Al526

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Being a nudist I wouldn't mind hanging out with just guys - straight or gay. Doesn't really matter much if you're all nudists. I use to belong to the Gay Atlanta Nudists Group and there were regular get togethers which were scheduled from x time to y time. The invitation said that during that time it was a strict social gathering for gay nudists. After the event time, however, it was open to whatever happened. I never stayed honestly - wish now that I had!

Reactions: marty220

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am straight and I hate clothes. I would have no problem hanging out with other guys naked. As long as that is all that is happening, just hanging out. I am not interested in anything else. I frequently run around the house naked or just wearing shorts for family purposes. I have taken out the trash naked, ran down the drive to get the mail naked, and just sat out on the porch naked.

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am straight and I hate clothes. I would have no problem hanging out with other guys naked. As long as that is all that is happening, just hanging out. I am not interested in anything else. I frequently run around the house naked or just wearing shorts for family purposes. I have taken out the trash naked, ran down the drive to get the mail naked, and just sat out on the porch naked.
hooray for bareass!

Reactions: OKCLane

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I said yes because ive gone nude at nudist resorts/beaches/venues. So obviously ive been hanging out naked with other men while been there. I'm more of an outdoors nudist than home, so I wouldnt exactly hang out nude with guys in non outdoors nudist settings.

Reactions: effedi7 and OKCLane

littlepenis

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
That sucks :frown1: In that type of situation, one shouldn't feel inadequate around others.

*shrug* meh. in that situation, some people are going to laugh at a little penis. Not much I can do about it, other than make sure I don't find myself in that situation...

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
*shrug* meh. in that situation, some people are going to laugh at a little penis. Not much I can do about it, other than make sure I don't find myself in that situation...
i saw your pics, and you've got a beautiful prick man, you could hang naked we me n my buds and get only admiration for your prick, man. celebrating big dicks is just the flip side of celebrating all sizes, not 'better than'; all dudes love to own our dicks. show your prick around me, and i'd make you proud you did!

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
starting to get some big numbers in response to the poll. seems like the really big majority would hang out bareass with other dudes, including people that identify as str8, bi, and gay.

let's hear from some more of you big dick fans. would you hang bareass with other dudes (and would it be because you thought you might get to see some other guys' really big dicks, or cuz you like to show off your own?) lol

malito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I voted to participate. I did it if it were among men like I have met on lpsg. In the past I have been very humiliated by my little penis. I also have the fear of getting a hardon while with others, especially among the well hung.
I have this beautiful back yard that during the summer is very private due to trees and fences. I'd love to host a small get together of lpsg members from this part of the country one friday morning. The yard includes a very large pool.