Would you modify your dick? and what do you think of modified dicks?

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also here are some modifications I've seen ON TV and Real Live

-Obviously the Prince albert
-Multiple penile piercings
-Tatoo of face around penis where balls are chin and dick is tounge
-Smily face on head of penis
-Implants in penis to make penis ribbed when erect
-Enlargement surgery where penis hangs down when erect
-Penile implant for impotent men

Like I said the only one I think I would ever do is the Prince Albert.
ALso the Penile implant if I ever became impotent.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hmm. The only mods that I'd consider if I had the funds would be to have my scrotum reconnected closer to the base of my dick than it is now. The extra skin would then be used to address the MAIN modification I want: Foreskin Install. I want a foreskin.

i'm uc and luv my skin, would never want to live w/o it, so i hope you get your wish. I'm not sure nutsack skin would make a good foreskin though cuz then you'd have hairy foreskin, and the two are completely different kinds of skin. but i guess they're both pretty stretchy. is this a procedure that doctors who restore foreskins use?

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i would like to get a prince albert ,does it hurts too much like many guys say ?!
PA- not bad at all...
I have had hangnails that hurt worse.
Just a sudden sharp pain and its done...

Now the apadravya... shoving the lance all the way thru the top of the head...dead center.... that took a little more fortitude...

But again... its 13 seconds of sharp pain, and then its not bad at all...

Who can't stand 13 seconds worth of pain that is akin to stubbing your toe badly, if the pain is essentially mild thereafter?

A large tattoo can be worse.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
what did you modify?

I did a PA at first, enlarged it a bit over about 3 months, then used the PA hole to do an Adadravya- putting a heavy gauge stud all the way thru the head of the penis.
And I did a Guiche, a piercing of the perineum.

Being as this was 20 years ago, there were not a lot of piercing parlors... besides, there was something about what drew me to it that required I do the piercings myself.

So, yes, that means I shoved a large gauge piercing lance all the way thru the head of my own cock.

If the Aztecs could do it, why not me?

I would have hated to trust some other person to put the thing thru straight and on center... and I managed to keep the thing perfectly aligned on my own.

BTW- not as bad as it sounds... I think it would have been way worse having someone else do it... as it was, having to control and muscle the lance myself gave me something to focus on besides the pain.

I kept the Apadravya for several years, a nice thick 02 gauge barbell...
Until I hooked up with a woman who could take me far deeper orally than the previous woman could...

The top ball on the stud got caught on the back of her soft palate and she paniced and jerk offa me...
MAN did that hurt... her and I both.
Her Gyno also mentioned something about her cervix being bruised...

So I abandoned the apdravya and went back to a PA. Although I do miss it. It felt amazing while fucking... and everyone who ever saw it thought it looked hot.

These days, I am sounding to stretch out thru urethra so that I can accommodate a half inch diameter Princes wand... to be held in place by a stud thru the PA.

Last edited:

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd have my penis modified to play Boyz II Men whenever someone touches it. You know, to get the mood right.

Aaaaaaahahahahahahaha. Awesome. If only you really could...

I myself would never modify my penis. Thought about it, decided against it. I have all the bits and they're all in order, so I'll leave well-enough alone thanks.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For years I wore a 02 gauge stud, and then a 02 gauge ring... during aperiod when I was on 20 to 30 flights per year.

I never set off an airport alarm.

The current ring is a bit more massive, and what with tighter airport security, I have taken it out and put it in my pocket... and gotten thru without alarm.
Leading me to believe that metal detectors are still not set so sensitively as to pick up something so small.

But I do know a guy who has multiple very large gauge piercings and he he carries a picture of his equipment on him to show to inspectors since he sets off the machine every time.
He almost always has to go into another room or behind a screen and whip it out and show them to prove its just jewelry... but he told me he actually gets a kick out of flashing the security guys and their reactions to his mods...

I'd have my penis modified to play Boyz II Men whenever someone touches it. You know, to get the mood right.

lmao. I was thinking of adding a couple of spoilers to mine - and maybe lowering the suspension a bit... :biggrin1:

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not into tatoos, piercings or any kind. I guess I just prefer things the way nature intended (though I am cut) Of course, if nature intended some penises to be huge well that's certainly okay too.

Novaboy

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not into tatoos, piercings or any kind. I guess I just prefer things the way nature intended (though I am cut) Of course, if nature intended some penises to be huge well that's certainly okay too.

Novaboy

That actually is a good point, since atleast half of all males are cut (just guessing the figures) I guess most males have modified there penis. So I guess a modified penis is becoming the norm. Looks like the natural uncut penis might become a thing of the past.