Would you modify your dick? and what do you think of modified dicks?

i have a frenum ladder (sometimes called a raphe ladder). only 4 pieces, 10g. its nice not having a full ladder cause my gf has a hard time with the piercings on entry if shes soar, but is good once its mostly in. i considered a apadravya, but can't bring myself to do it, besides i dont think it will add too much more sensation wise. i also have 24 other non-genitalia piercings, so im a little biased. there is a pick of it in my profile if anyone is interested.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think dick modification will always be a fetish sector that will never become particularly widespread. Whereas in the future when advancements have been made with regards to enlargement surgery, enlargement's among men could become as commonplace as breast enlargement is amongst women now. So to answer would I modify my dick? No I wouldn’t. What do I think of people who modify there dick? It’s a kink or fetish we all have them it’s their body their choice but not for me. As well as a closing remark I think if dick enhancement ever became as successful and commonplace as breast enhancement yes id consider it.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
As well as a closing remark I think if dick enhancement ever became as successful and commonplace as breast enhancement yes id consider it.
Great balls of fire and silicone dick. That would be ugly.

Sooner or later they will probably be able to tailor embryos genetically. It's been the stuff of sci-fi for a long time.

D

deleted257218

Probably remove some excess skin from my scrotum to make it less saggy, but even then I wouldn't go to great lengths to get it done. My money can be better spent elsewhere

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've enlarged my urethra opening (peehole) so a could sound better and I seperated my frenum skin from my glans so my foreskin can really be pulled back far. Really shows the glans.

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
0ga PA. So I'm already there. There are many mods that are tasteful, and just as many that aren't. Should have done it years ago.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Got a PA about 17 years ago. when I had it done, it was like piece of me had been missing. But what I'm really waiting for is the entire penis/testicle transplant... then I can order myself a whomper like you guys have on this site... lol

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think there is a worldwide market for penis transplants. When a guy with a whopper dies his survivors can then sell it to those of us with little dicks.
The surgeon would remove my dick and replace it with the whopper I've always wanted.
Surely the technology and expertise currently in existence would allow it to be done successfully.

JJumbo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love the idea of go-faster stripes. Can I also get an alloy-job on my balls?