Would you rather have a big penis or good looks?

COMountainGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heidi Klum and Seal. 'Nuff said.

Seal is an amazing singer and I have found that many blacks have beautiful personalities. He also looks to be very fit.

I don't think it is fair to say that a woman cares only about size if she pairs with a colored person.

On the other hand, I doubt that their reputation for size hurts them very often.

OK....I'll be totally honest here. I do sometimes tend to think a white woman may be a size queen if she chooses certain mates. But I like size queens.

COMountainGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, good looks. You can still fuck like crazy with an average penis.

I have friends who are much smaller than me and they get laid a lot more than me. It is easier to have sex when one has normal equipment. I consider it a great deal of really hard work.

The only thing keeping most people from f*king like crazy is lack of priorities. Maybe they have figured out that pregnancy can result. Imagine that far reaching realization!

I figure that 99% of the population is fine with an average sized mate if their are other attributes.

This board, on the other hand, may be just a bit biased.

GermanSausage

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Good Looks by a Far! My looks(and personality) get me so many opportunities. If I were to whip it out for said opportunities...I would be in jail....:eek:My dick does not get me laid(it helps in the continuation of passion in sexual relationships). My looks and personality get me laid. I am more than my penis. My penis is part of me, I am not part of my penis.

tldr; Looks by a far.

MoneyForNothing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This board, on the other hand, may be just a bit biased.

People that have only one or other will tend to say that what they have is best, not only from self-confirmation bias, also from not knowing the alternate experience.

Btw, Heidi Klum is not attractive.

Last edited:

COMountainGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People that have only one or other will tend to say that what they have is best, not only from self-confirmation bias, also from not knowing the alternate experience.

WOW!!!

Heidi is a top tier world class super model commanding more money in a week than you or I likely make in a given year.

I don't know what you smoke or digest but I have got to get me some! Alternate realities are just so much fun.....

Last edited:

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
On a side bar... what about a huge dick or full head of hair? Say a 4.5 incher with thick gorgeous hair for life... or a fat 9 incher and bald for life? lol

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Good looks are subjective. But a big penis is definite. Tough question, but seeing as five inches isn't far off from where I am now, I'd go with that and the good looks.
I agree that looks are subjective, but I reach the opposite conclusion. Because looks are subjective and a big penis is definite, I'd take the definite big penis and gamble that there'd be enough who would find my looks attractive enough to find out about it later.

(Plus, the question was about a big dick or good looks. Not being "good looking" doesn't necessarily mean ugly; could be plain or average. I could live with that and a big dick.)
Its like when you see this couple walking by and the gal is pretty enough to give you whiplash as you walk by but she is walking arm in arm with either a relly homely mother fucker or just flat out puggish. You know the guy has got to be hung like a donkey. I mean what else could it be????
Money? Success? Personality?
WillyLong said:
Heidi Klum and Seal. 'Nuff said.
Exactly. And to the point of looks being subjective:
MoneyForNothing said:

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
for the guys that chose size over looks... my 2 cents

I have hooked up with some guys that I would not even take a second look at if I passed them on the street. But damn they were hung. I don't tell them the power they have over me but if they called I'd come running.

Ron Wilson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends how small and how ugly you're talking, haha. But I would take an average sized penis with a full head of hair and dashing good looks/body over an 8.5 by 6.5 mammoth looking like George Castanza or Seymore Hoffman any day.

Luckily enough I'm fairly lucky to have all of the above (obviously not a mammoth), but at 21 I'm still smart enough to know those things won't last forever.

You've got to remember, there's usually a lot of work put in before the pants hit the ankles and the nice penis is even noticed...a Bill Cosby with a big dick won't even get the chance to have it seen.

COMountainGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends how small and how ugly you're talking, haha. But I would take an average sized penis with a full head of hair and dashing good looks/body over an 8.5 by 6.5 mammoth looking like George Castanza or Seymore Hoffman any day.

Luckily enough I'm fairly lucky to have all of the above (obviously not a mammoth), but at 21 I'm still smart enough to know those things won't last forever.

You've got to remember, there's usually a lot of work put in before the pants hit the ankles and the nice penis is even noticed...a Bill Cosby with a big dick won't even get the chance to have it seen.

Its usually too late to change the game when the pants hit the floor. I have heard of it happening though. Thats awfully cold.

I have suffered the opposite problem. I really enjoy a lot of foreplay...for a long time. Yet when girls see 'le henre, they want the foreplay to stop and the sex to begin.

Shoot....I prefer foreplay. Its less work.

COMountainGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good looks are noticed by almost everyone you meet. Good looking people get treated better...unless the other is jealous.

A big unit gets noticed how often? And a lot of people don't put that much stock in size.

It is also easier to get an erection when less endowed. Plus they throw their backs out less often as the strokes are shorter.

They are also less likely to get arrested because someone seen their junk. How often do women get arrested for indecent exposure? They have little to expose.

Last edited:

stretchitout

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I had my choice I would take the looks of Kieth Richards and have a 12 incher (that got good and hard) Then I would work to get a really good paying job and I wouldn't have to worry about looks!