Would you rather have a big penis or good looks?

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Without a doubt, large cock. My experience w/guys with huge cocks, is that they are sweet, understanding and very patient. I've known good looking men who have been self centered, and absorbed with themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Exbiker

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
WOW!!!

Heidi is a top tier world class super model commanding more money in a week than you or I likely make in a given year.

I don't know what you smoke or digest but I have got to get me some! Alternate realities are just so much fun.....

She may be a top-tier model.... If he doesn't find her attractive, then, that's HIS opinion, and it is CORRECT, as it is an opinion, and how HE feels about her.

Personally, *shrug* I have different tastes than others as well..

I'd rather be good looking and have an average dick, than be ugly with a huge one.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Good looks, without question. I could get by with losing a couple inches off my dick (I've known a few girls who that might have even helped a bit with), but good looks improve every part of your life. You'll get more sex (and more eager partners) if they think you look good, but it also helps you in business, social relationships, even just talking your way out of trouble if you're attractive.