Wow look at the foreskin on this guy

This is crazy. Looks very strange to me.
he's got a nice manhood but this extra skin... like a loose sweatshirt on a thin body or a loose sock on a thin leg

Chris1969

Sexy Member
Media
Looks like a restored foreskin...seen a few like this on ones who prefer the extra skin vs natural look. Makes for nice fun masturbating...i know :)

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I don't think it's restored but most likely enhanced/lengthend, either by means of a stretching device or by hanging weights from the foreskin (or both). In any case this isn't something you achieve over the weekend but I'd say it's the result of many years of determined work on a regular basis. Which is certainly one of the reasons why so few are doing it ; )

Looks like a restored foreskin...seen a few like this on ones who prefer the extra skin vs natural look. Makes for nice fun masturbating...i know :)

Is there any method to loosen the skin? I mean I have a very tight foreskin and it would be nice o loosen a bit ...cause when I get hard my cockhead (the neck of the head) feels a bit uncomfortable ..a bit of a pain cause of the skin. Is there any method, cream, or bath wich can loosen the skin there?

Chris1969

Sexy Member
Media
Is there any method to loosen the skin? I mean I have a very tight foreskin and it would be nice o loosen a bit ...cause when I get hard my cockhead (the neck of the head) feels a bit uncomfortable ..a bit of a pain cause of the skin. Is there any method, cream, or bath wich can loosen the skin there?
Yes there are plenty of ways...easiest and cheapest is just manual stretching techniques.
You can find out a lot of info about it at foreskin-restoration.net

Reactions: avg_shooter

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It is the same guy. I have seen other pictures of him but he doesn't seem to be interested in communicating. Or perhaps the person who posted those photos are not in fact the owner of them and that unbelievably long overhang.