Wranglers

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I saw Wranglers to a store in town, what are the Wrangler "model" that allow to show more bulge?

Wranglers are great. I've seen alot of models in catalogs and generally they're not focusing on the front it's more the 'Wrangler butt' they show. I belive the designer for Wranglers may be a little on the gay side, cuz they know what to look at

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
have Wrangler Cowboy-Cut slim fit stretch jeans. the fit is great, they are very comfortable, and my package fits great and shows a nice bulge down my left leg. the stretch factor is great...just enough to be well fitting but not uncomfortable. fit the butt good too. I highly recommmend them..but make sure cowboy cut and stretch. even better with boots when the weather cools again

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
I've worn Wranglers for over thirty years. They're my first choice of jeans, although I don't like a tight fit. During the nineties they practically disappeared in the UK and I had to switch to Lee but they've reappeared in the stores in the last seven or eight years.

Which reminds me, the crotch has worn through on my blue Ohios (I cycle a lot). Time for a new pair "for best".

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I've worn Wranglers for years. They come in a lot of different cuts. They fit my arse nicely, and show off my package without causing me pain. I can't get that in the other major brand. 501's squash my goods.

bulge4u2

1st Like
Media
I just looked at the Diamond Gussett site, I don't see how they would show off a bulge better than Wranglers, since they have an extra piece of material added to the crotch. The only pic of a guy wearing them on their site, (sitting down) shows a lot of loose material in the crotch area. They look no different then relaxed fit, baggy jeans. Wranglers really show off the butt, and are made to be worn very tight,just go to any rodeo and see for yourself, that's the beauty of Wranglers !!!!!

CowboyJosh

Sexy Member
Media
Wranglers are the best. But then again, everyone where I live wears them, and I rarely wear anything else. Around here everyone ususally wears the Cowboy Cut regular or slim cut. I like the regular cut because they don't make my ass look as flat as the slim cuts do.

TXWranglerButt

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Wranglers are the best. But then again, everyone where I live wears them, and I rarely wear anything else. Around here everyone ususally wears the Cowboy Cut regular or slim cut. I like the regular cut because they don't make my ass look as flat as the slim cuts do.

Whoever designed the wrangler jean needs major props! Nothing better than a tight pair of wrangler jeans showing a nice bulge and butt! Only kind of jean I wear.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like wranglers. My problem with them..I think they need to make a more fashionable pair. Perhaps with a smaller rise with the zipper. One thing that I really hate...this is real petty on my part. It's the huge plastic Logo tag they put on the back of their jeans....I think it is a distraction when worn with a belt.

:cool:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People still wear Wranglers??
I was thinking the same thing!
I haven't worn Wranglers since the 6th grade, that's when the designer jean craze hit NJ. :tongue: But in all honesty, I remember thinking back then that they made my butt look like a flat square. I guess they put more effort into the mens styles.:rolleyes:

Dazza

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
No Cowboy cut though? Or are these the Texas ones?

I'm not really sure what they'd count as - probably. I tend to prefer Ohios myself, although I used to like Kansas (I haven't seen any for ages). I have a hell of a job getting any jeans of any make that fit me, 'cause I'm a 35.5" leg and a 38" waist. There are often some 38" waists on the shelf but they're always 30" or 32" leg! That's why I find Debenhams or The Jean Store are good.