framch30

Sexy Member
Media

wrestlecoach

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For the most part i would say chalk it up to Shit happens.
But i have known a few guys along the way who deliberately tried to show off for one reason or another--and things went beyond what they expected.
Much like when i first went to college. I was always around locker room nudity as a wrestler and we had for the most part seen each other in all states of shrinkage as well as erectness, but in the dorm is wasn't such a tight knit group at first. So like many, I wanted to make a good (big) first impression in the dorm showers, i.e. i didn't jack off to deal with morning wood when i first got up i would give it time to only partially subside, then shower while it was hanging impressively but still pointing down and hope to have time and privacy to get some relief before class. Unfortunately perfect planning doesn't always go as planned, if some of my new buddies were in the showers and got to talking about a hot date the night before or getting laid or blow job or anything like that it was very hard to no get totally hard--and sometimes is happened.
Same with wrestlers, some think abstaining from sex and masturbating makes them more powerful or focused but take it too far or abstain for too many days and the results show themselves at the most inopportune times.
Add this to the amount of friction you can experience in an aggressive match and you get the above shown results.

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I know for a fact the second one if Photoshopped. I remember seeing some guys post the before and after.

I have never wrestled for a school, but me and my friends sometimes will wrestle and play around. Two times I've gotten a boner, but my friend kind of ignored it and said that it was normal and not to worry about it.

I've also been to wrestling matches at school, and never witnessed someone get a boner while wrestling.

Reactions: elroio

tomahawkjam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I wrestled for 12 years, and while I never popped full wood during a match, it did happen to a few other guys. Chubbing up a little occurs obviously, especially when you're younger. It's only a big deal if you make one of it. Someone actually cumming during a match is rather ludicrous though. I suppose it could in theory happen, but I am unaware of it ever having happened when I was around.

ripdude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've often wondered how often boners were a problem for wrestlers—all that friction and physical contact. And those singlets sure don't provide much opportunity to hide it. Then add a bunch of horny young, testosterone-driven lads to the mix, and I'd think it would be bound to happen. For those of you who wrestled a lot in school, did your coaches ever address this issue? Did they tell you, like wrestlecoach mentioned above, that "shit happens." Did they tell you it was perfectly normal and nothing to worry about, or did they just avoid the whole topic altogether?

Reactions: golem88

wrestlecoach

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Even among the college wrestlers you will find some who are embarrassed to admit they jack off and its that way at any age below that as well.
Whatever age i have coached i try to find the older guys in the group who are most comfortable with themselves and can talk seriously about personal things, i pull them aside and say "hey guys, our new comers might have questions about modestly issues or how to dress comfortable and modestly to prevent embarrassment, can you take them under your wing and take it upon yourselves to bring up the subject and help them out with any questions they have" Most of the time this takes care of things best you can as a coach.
I said it in another post, but i have sent guys of all ages back to the locker room to either take care of a "problem" or to dress differently before coming back to practice.
Most of the new guys take notice quickly of what the older guys wear as under garments for different types of practices and come in with new items themselves within a few days of starting.
But one thing to keep in mind is that during the most intense practices and during matches your body diverts its testosterone to the fight/flight instinct and automatically puts itself in performance mode not sex mode. It more in the rest times or after an intense match when you body had nothing more to do with the testosterone that things pop up.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Even among the college wrestlers you will find some who are embarrassed to admit they jack off and its that way at any age below that as well.
Whatever age i have coached i try to find the older guys in the group who are most comfortable with themselves and can talk seriously about personal things, i pull them aside and say "hey guys, our new comers might have questions about modestly issues or how to dress comfortable and modestly to prevent embarrassment, can you take them under your wing and take it upon yourselves to bring up the subject and help them out with any questions they have" Most of the time this takes care of things best you can as a coach.
I said it in another post, but i have sent guys of all ages back to the locker room to either take care of a "problem" or to dress differently before coming back to practice.
Most of the new guys take notice quickly of what the older guys wear as under garments for different types of practices and come in with new items themselves within a few days of starting.
But one thing to keep in mind is that during the most intense practices and during matches your body diverts its testosterone to the fight/flight instinct and automatically puts itself in performance mode not sex mode. It more in the rest times or after an intense match when you body had nothing more to do with the testosterone that things pop up.

fight/flight instinct is a "immature instinct" for most people 99.9+% it's not controllable.
and more likely to make mistakes..

might as well be panicking since it's the same damn thing.

I can control it and trigger at will... which is uncommon...

Bill P

Superior Member
Media
I know for a fact the second one if Photoshopped. I remember seeing some guys post the before and after.

I have never wrestled for a school, but me and my friends sometimes will wrestle and play around. Two times I've gotten a boner, but my friend kind of ignored it and said that it was normal and not to worry about it.

I've also been to wrestling matches at school, and never witnessed someone get a boner while wrestling.
I came one time while wrestling a friend when I was younger. Fortunately was able to quickly change and hide it but it was very intense...

wrestlecoach

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
fight/flight instinct is a "immature instinct" for most people 99.9+% it's not controllable.
and more likely to make mistakes..

might as well be panicking since it's the same damn thing.

I can control it and trigger at will... which is uncommon...

I would have to disagree with part of your statement, I will agree that if you can control and trigger it at will you are uncommon.
But the instinct itself is not immature, it is a survival instinct and it goes much deeper than just whether you stand your ground or flee, AND it has a lot to do with how our bodies internally and chemically react to any circumstance that affects our safety. Your testosterone level has a big part in how your body is able to react. Can you mentally learn to override some of that, I would say its possible.
But Take a football player in a hot practice this time of year, As core body temp starts to rise and the body senses the body intensifies the use of blood to the organs as a cooling mechanism, much like the coolant or radiator fluid in your car At that point is would be almost impossible for that player to get an erection. If he continues on in the heat beyond what his body can accommodate cooling wise, the most oxygenated blood will not flow as freely to his legs and arms, thus becoming too week to continue running and practicing in the heat, then it can get reduced flow to the brain and head causing blurry vision and/or dizziness. This inevitably end in a heat stroke. But the bodies ability to keep us going thru short term dangerous situation from us pushing ourselves past what is safe to a true threat on our life all starts from the chemical reactions in our body instigated by the bred in "fight or flight" instinct which starts with a surge of adrenaline. Adrenaline levels are directly affected by our Testosterone level.
Why is this relevant? Like the wrestler I was speaking about above, When he is on the mat in a fight , not for his life but for his pride, adrenaline is pumping and his body is directing all the fully oxygenated blood is can to his muscles to help him perform, there would not be any excess available for an erection.
Now, if at some point the wrestler starts believing he has the match won and thus there is no further threat or he gives up on winning, then his body follows suit and adrenaline levels come down freeing up testosterone and blood flow to do other things, in those cases an erection is very possible and is some instances even likely. especially being that at that age sex is so important in our minds and ranks a very close 2nd to our safety most of the time.

Reactions: okjake

Bill P

Superior Member
Media
I came one time while wrestling a friend when I was younger. Fortunately was able to quickly change and hide it but it was very intense...
We were both wrestling in tight jeans. He flipped me onto my back and ended up sitting on my face. I was done at that point. Flopping around like a fish as I came in my pants. Totally helpless. But he had no idea!

Reactions: hypolimnas

bluebird384

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've often wondered how often boners were a problem for wrestlers—all that friction and physical contact. And those singlets sure don't provide much opportunity to hide it. Then add a bunch of horny young, testosterone-driven lads to the mix, and I'd think it would be bound to happen. For those of you who wrestled a lot in school, did your coaches ever address this issue? Did they tell you, like wrestlecoach mentioned above, that "shit happens." Did they tell you it was perfectly normal and nothing to worry about, or did they just avoid the whole topic altogether?
i was wondering that to

tomahawkjam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i was wondering that to

In high school that was never addressed by any of the coaches. The one guy it did happen to on the team (in the middle of a meet) was heckled for 2 years about it. Because, you know, high schoolers are mature like that.

Reactions: Notsobigbutenough

bluebird384

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was to a wrestling tournament in early 2017 , this wrestler had on a light tan singlet , very tight on this guy to , I was sitting in the bleachers on first row , he was standing nearly almost infront of me , so close near me as he was he takes his arm and reaches into his sinlget and moves his bulge , it was pointed ahead , tell he adjusted it , then it was curved to the right , what a site to see , lol