Xavier Thicc amateur bbc

average8224

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's pretty big, but not enoromous. Half of us guys can and do probably fuck like this (can only speak for myself). He isn't doing any crazy techniques. So guys and girls you've got to tell me why they are going so crazy over this guy. R these chicks just super horny to begin with?

average8224

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah they all look like they're super elastic down there. And he is slightly aggressive but not too much. Maybe they go for that. Shane Diesel definitly has a lot more girth and even the girls that are super elastic don't go nearly as wild over him.

Last edited:

nastynash428

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's pretty big, but not enoromous. Half of us guys can and do probably fuck like this (can only speak for myself). He isn't doing any crazy techniques. So guys and girls you've got to tell me why they are going so crazy over this guy. R these chicks just super horny to begin with?

Man he is fucking those bitches like there his soul mates you must not fuck like that if there reactions are some mystery or you sleep with women who dont really like you

Wutzthedeal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have 10 of the full videos saved on my computer, but I can't seem to find the Dakota one anywhere online. I have the ones with Latin, Nina, Racquel, Egypt, Fantacy, Illusion, Milan, Shawnee, Skyai, and Summer. I think his official site is amateur-exposed.com

Reactions: dom007

account115

Experimental Member
Media
I have 10 of the full videos saved on my computer, but I can't seem to find the Dakota one anywhere online. I have the ones with Latin, Nina, Racquel, Egypt, Fantacy, Illusion, Milan, Shawnee, Skyai, and Summer. I think his official site is amateur-exposed.com

Dude Id be grateful if you could hook me up with those vids.

Acoke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Another pussy that looks like it would have a ton of flavor. Shit eating her little pussy out from behind with all that black fur so fucking hot.