Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by seemy9x7@Apr 7 2005, 06:58 PM
When in doubt, Google dammit!

Enjoy
[post=298116]Quoted post[/post]​

Yup, dats him!
I even made a vid of his performance :evilgrin: ......with his approval of course....

Blood rose

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by alleyblu@Apr 7 2005, 02:14 PM
Yup, dats him!
I even made a vid of his performance :evilgrin: ......with his approval of course....
[post=298119]Quoted post[/post]​

We'll show the vid. :D Maybe you can tell him about this place, maybe he'll become a member.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
[/quote]

We'll show the vid. :D Maybe you can tell him about this place, maybe he'll become a member.
[post=298125]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

I've thought about doing that too!
But he has'nt allowed me to view his cam since.....sigh.....don't ya hate it :grr:

A.Blue

B_Carolina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had to investigate these claims. And I'm here to say the guy is a fake.

Here's the evidence: I found the picture at the cuckhold site. You can clearly see a sizeable rod, yes. However, notice what he's wearing. Black t-shirt and a black wristwatch. Notice the posture he shows. And notice that someone here said he even measured it "for show." Also, note that the post with the image was made on March 28 at 8:47 a.m.

I found the guy's yahoo SN and IMed him. I made chit-chat and then flat out asked if I could see it. Without hesitation, he said yes. Now, all of you cam viewers know that any requests to view cams in yahoo rooms gets an automatic "can you prove your female-ness." But this guy was more than gung ho to show it off. I know there are some folks who get off on showing off, but this guy was on his cam in a matter of moments.

While it was waiting to connect, I wondered if he'd be for real. Sure enough, the picture came through and there was his VERY large dick. It's a shame you could say the same about the rest of him. He's a fake. Here's why.

I just viewed his "cam" on April 7 at 3:45 p.m. Not only is he showing the EXACT same t-shirt and the EXACT same wristwatch but he's displaying the EXACT same posture and is at the EXACT same state of erection. Then, he measures his dick for the camera. EXACTLY like someone said he did for them.

And then the cam link pauses and resets to the original "sitting down and jacking off" position. It's a fake, clever, but still a fake. It's fairly obvious this guy found this footage to loop over and over on his cam. Nice.

Any questions?

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Carolina@Apr 7 2005, 08:03 PM
I had to investigate these claims. And I'm here to say the guy is a fake.

Here's the evidence: I found the picture at the cuckhold site. You can clearly see a sizeable rod, yes. However, notice what he's wearing. Black t-shirt and a black wristwatch. Notice the posture he shows. And notice that someone here said he even measured it "for show." Also, note that the post with the image was made on March 28 at 8:47 a.m.

I found the guy's yahoo SN and IMed him. I made chit-chat and then flat out asked if I could see it. Without hesitation, he said yes. Now, all of you cam viewers know that any requests to view cams in yahoo rooms gets an automatic "can you prove your female-ness." But this guy was more than gung ho to show it off. I know there are some folks who get off on showing off, but this guy was on his cam in a matter of moments.

While it was waiting to connect, I wondered if he'd be for real. Sure enough, the picture came through and there was his VERY large dick. It's a shame you could say the same about the rest of him. He's a fake. Here's why.

I just viewed his "cam" on April 7 at 3:45 p.m. Not only is he showing the EXACT same t-shirt and the EXACT same wristwatch but he's displaying the EXACT same posture and is at the EXACT same state of erection. Then, he measures his dick for the camera. EXACTLY like someone said he did for them.

And then the cam link pauses and resets to the original "sitting down and jacking off" position. It's a fake, clever, but still a fake. It's fairly obvious this guy found this footage to loop over and over on his cam. Nice.

Any questions?
[post=298132]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow, I was starting to wondered why I could'nt access his cam anymore.
In any case, the guy in the photo and on cam is a real person......the cam video is just recorded........now the search is on for the real 15inch dude ....he's out there...somewhere :D

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Robert Fish@Apr 7 2005, 11:56 PM
IT'S FAKE, PEOPLE! GET OVER IT!

-_- -_- -_- -_- -_-
[post=298314]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, it is fake, but Robert -- you really need to check your attitude and capital-letter-screaming.

Here's you shouting at Nerolix.
Here's you shouting down risque limericks.
Here's you shouting in a Jonah Falcon thread.
Here's you shouting in a different Jonah Falcon thread. (You're really hung up on this guy, aren't you?)
Here's you shouting 'FAKERY ABOUNDS!!!' at Yoselin.

more shouting, more shouting, and more shouting.

A healthy skepticism is a good thing, but screaming at people, belligerently demanding proof, and rude dismissiveness of other posters isn't very becoming. Please go easy on the caps lock key and the exclamation points, man.

B_Robert Fish

1st Like
Media
Allright, you've a point.

But there is one thing that I cannot tolerate, and that is LYING!

I do not tolerate fakery, either.

True, I probably use the CAPS key too much, but it's not meant to be mean, it's to
make a point. I don't consider using all-caps to be "Yelling", but I guess that is
the way it is taken these days.
Note: I have never made clear in my profile anything about myself, because that is private, and I DO have a strong dislike for Jonah Falcon, true, but that is because I
KNOW that he is a FAKE, and I am not jealous of him, nor do I like him, I just have
had wayyy too much of his BS. That's all. End of story.

B_Robert Fish

1st Like
Media
ADDENDUM:

I see that you have spent time pulling up and linking to my previous
posts, is this because I aimed one of those posts at you? Or is your' reply
earnest in intent, disregarding what I wrote about you? Was your' comment
unbiased? Completly? I think not, and all I seek is the truth.
Maybe I should change my name to Diogenes?

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Robert Fish@Apr 8 2005, 04:56 AM
IT'S FAKE, PEOPLE! GET OVER IT!

-_- -_- -_- -_- -_-
[post=298314]Quoted post[/post]​

Come on bro, there's no need for all that......were just having a friendly discussion....

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Robert Fish@Apr 8 2005, 08:56 AM
ADDENDUM:

I see that you have spent time pulling up and linking to my previous
posts, is this because I aimed one of those posts at you? Or is your' reply
earnest in intent, disregarding what I wrote about you? Was your' comment
unbiased? Completly? I think not, and all I seek is the truth.
Maybe I should change my name to Diogenes?
[post=298362]Quoted post[/post]​

Possibly, but you also need to cut down on your caffeine intake to less than one can of coffee a day!

vietnamlynx

Experimental Member
Media
it is real. I have gone through the username and once see his cock. It is very long that make me shock because the first time in my life i see that such long cock. It hangs to the knees. wow i am amazing and shock by that

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
vietnamlynx said:
it is real. I have gone through the username and once see his cock. It is very long that make me shock because the first time in my life i see that such long cock. It hangs to the knees. wow i am amazing and shock by that

I call huge bullshit... and thanks for resurecting a bullshit thread. If he is 15 inches.. get him to call Guiness or something.. because that is a world record... Otherwise.. it is just a dildo on a bad cam.