Yeah, yeah, yeah. He's anti-semetic, but...

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
Interesting comment! I agree!

Yeah we do not agree. I wish my perspective were wrong because then it would be easier to end it. Conservatives and republicans are untouchable. Every time they drag america into a war, create legislation so money rules everything, create legislation to fuck over someone's rights....here guys like you come. It's the liberals you cry as campaign finance gets worse. It's those damn democrats you yell as soldiers are targeted.

I wish that perspective were wrong so i wouldn't have to hear you guys go on an on about books you clearly don't understand. While ignoring crazy amounts of legislation and political moves. You cry about people with lots of money changing this or that on the liberal side but won't lift a finger to create legislation to stop anyone from doing it. Guys like you help create a problem simply so you can bitch about it later when you had every last chance to stop it.

Education.
Infrastructure.
Equality.
Equal pay.
Campaign reform.
Healthcare.
Etc. And Etc.

I wish that perspective was wrong simply so guys like you wouldn't exist. Then again, i'm pretty sure you'd just find someone else at least trying to fix the problem to bitch about.

NottsBound

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Those jokes were hilarious and true to some degree. You people seriously have to lighten up

NottsBound

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The late Patrice O'Neal makes great points when he talks about how comedians should be free to attempt to be funny. That means sometimes having jokes that bombs or offend. As to the OP's question about "Why isn't the media focusing on his "sexist" comments"? I don't know. Probably because most people realize that comedians say all sorts of normally vile and offensive things in the pursuit of a laugh, and that's okay. They aren't politicians in positions of power, they are comedians usually using observational comedy about what most people experience in life to illicit laughs.

I agree 100%

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Comedy is comedy. Let's not be PC about it. Some people are just too sensitive when it comes to humour.
A necromancer is a powerful sorcerer who brings creatures back from the dead. On an Internet forum a ne romance is one who resurrects a dead thread without adding anything new.

Reactions: CurseOfCurves

NottsBound

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A necromancer is a powerful sorcerer who brings creatures back from the dead. On an Internet forum a ne romance is one who resurrects a dead thread without adding anything new.

Another opinion supporting another is always helpful.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
A necromancer is a powerful sorcerer who brings creatures back from the dead.

A necromancer doesn't have to be powerful. Nor do they actually have to bring them back from the dead. It could be no more than an apparition. Yeah some bring back the dead being in full physical form , while others bring it back in maybe a spiritual form or with in a new vessel. Depending on what you read you don't even have to have magic what so ever. You probably need to fulfill a ritual or have a magical item like a grimoire or even help from a divine being.

Personally the least cool ability is just being able to communicate with the dead. Nothing is summoned. :\ it's like the lamest thing ever to me. T

Of course in a lot of movies/video games they are so cool and other times they are quite lackluster.