You see a guy's hard-on through his pants...weird?

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm reminded of a time long ago when I lived in a small town in Illinois. I had driven to the post office to do some business there and as has been said many times here, for no reason at all I arrived with a raging hard on. I was wearing a pair of old suntans that were just a little on the snug side. I parked in front of the P.O. and seeing no one except a woman in the car next to me I decided to take my boner in with me. I got to the door (full glass) just as a young woman was about to come out and I, being a gentleman, held the door open for her. She thanked me but before coming all the way out she dropped her eyes and I knew I'd been scoped which just guaranteed that my erection was going nowhere. She did leave, however, with a smile and I went inside to pursue my business. I'd no more than got started when the door opened and the young woman came back in WITH the gal I had seen sitting in the car outside. They went to the lock boxes which were across from me and pretended to be looking for a certain one but then the second gal turned and just totally stared at my stiffness which by now was NOT ebbing especially since the other girl had turned and was also staring. I had finished my work by now and had a couple of items to post and since the mail slots were near the two, I walked slowly toward them, stood facing them and checked my pieces to mail, dropped them in the slot and started for the door but not before one of them said, "THAT'S a beauty."

Gramps

ohbaby!

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys should normally try to be discreet about such things....but it is kind of cute when they are trying to conceal something growing down there. I love the look and feel of a hard cock straining against my man's jeans...makes me want to get it out and play with him!

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Guys should normally try to be discreet about such things....but it is kind of cute when they are trying to conceal something growing down there. I love the look and feel of a hard cock straining against my man's jeans...makes me want to get it out and play with him!

I think your comment here is a key point. Its not attractive (to me) if a guy is obviously trying to 'strut his stuff'. It only becomes sexy if he is embarrassed or at least a bit obviously trying to conceal it.:wink:

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
Y'know, come to think of it, this hasn't been an issue for me in quite some time. I tend to be something of a homebody, so the majority of my time in public is my time at work. For the past year and a half, I've worked mostly with men, and the few women were physically unattractive, in my eyes. Many have been older than my mother, as well.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As long as you are not some perv jerking off on the train in front of people I would have to say, for me at least, it is a huge turn-on (but hide it from little kids, ok?). Sometimes it happens and you can't help it anymore than I can help it when my nipples get hard.

mrtoad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I tend to wear baggy pants. I don't own anything tight. What does everyone think about wearing tight pants just to show off your bulge?

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As long as you are not some perv jerking off on the train in front of people I would have to say, for me at least, it is a huge turn-on (but hide it from little kids, ok?). Sometimes it happens and you can't help it anymore than I can help it when my nipples get hard.

Fantastic! And, obviously, I'm not talking about intentional hardons or jerking off in public -- but that accidental one. And that's hot that you find that hot!

dru

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ok, I'm not a woman, but this is an important issue, so I'll respond. Dudes, don't ever, EVER cover up. I'll admit to being a bit of a pecker checker, and there's just nothing better than being rewarded with the sight of a beautiful, well-formed bulge. I'm less enthusiastic about the full hard-on down the trouser leg, but hey, I'll certainly have trouble looking away.

While we're on this subject that you brought up, duderino, when are we going to get to see your awesome equipment in blissful semi-erection with its shape accentuated by those nice wool trousers you were talking about?

Some guys have just amazing bulges. Not necessarily even the ones with the big dicks, just somehow they manage to show well in clothes. These bulges should always be displayed with pride.

lightninggirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
two things:

1. i'm so freaking oblivious, i NEVER NOTICE BULGES. i don't know why ... even when i'm ragingly horny, i just don't even notice. bizarre.

2. if i have seen a guy with wood (rarely, yes, but it does happen), it honestly depends on how attractive he is. if it's an old man or some trashy-looking loser, then it's unappealing and gross. if he's not leering at anyone and seems embarrassed about it & is trying to hide it ... what a turn-on!!!!

KinG916

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
two things:

1. i'm so freaking oblivious, i NEVER NOTICE BULGES. i don't know why ... even when i'm ragingly horny, i just don't even notice. bizarre.

2. if i have seen a guy with wood (rarely, yes, but it does happen), it honestly depends on how attractive he is. if it's an old man or some trashy-looking loser, then it's unappealing and gross. if he's not leering at anyone and seems embarrassed about it & is trying to hide it ... what a turn-on!!!!

haha really. i always try to not look embarrassed about it. good to know

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I had a guy at the gym today re-adjust (soft) through his shorts as he wqalked past the front of me. It wasnt the big dig around but a nice gentle touch and push to the side..I cant believe something so simple got me so fucking hot :eek:

Marvin Gaye

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Outta experience I second the statements made. Had a gf who just couldn't stop looking at my crotch, and she was still a virgin. At university we sat next to each other and I had some boners which obviously were visible. Once she noticed she couldn't follow the prof anymore but had to look at my bulge.

I remember in college, I sat next to this girl. The class was in a auditorium, so we literally sat next to each other like at the movies. We had known each other from a previous class the previous semester and I was happy to see a familiar face..

Anyway, I was wearing sweats. And for some reason, just started to sport very noticable wood. There was no way I could really hide it either and after a few minutes, I hear a gasp from the girl as she nearly dropped her pen and notebook on the floor, She had noticed my erection and could not keep her eyes off it. After that, I sat next to her about every day for 2 weeks. We eventually hooked up..And many times afer that :biggrin1: . She once told me that when she saw my hardon for the first time in class, it looked like a mountain and was the most erotic thing she had ever seen (not too shabby for the male ego boost, lol).

It's been my experience that most women do enjoy seeing a guys bulge in public. It's even worked for the occasional hook-up :wink: ..

-MG

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fantastic! And, obviously, I'm not talking about intentional hardons or jerking off in public -- but that accidental one. And that's hot that you find that hot!

Hey Dude, just checked out your gallery, you shouldn't ever try to hide your hard-ons...just beautiful...hope I see you on a train someday (you'll know it's me by my hard nipples)!!!:smile:

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey Dude, just checked out your gallery, you shouldn't ever try to hide your hard-ons...just beautiful...hope I see you on a train someday (you'll know it's me by my hard nipples)!!!:smile:

Uh oh -- now you've assured that I'll have a hard on every morning on the train as I'm looking for you! Yum -- that could be fun!

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
4 weeks ago i was on the beach with my girlfriend and i became somewhat aroused (at about 6.5" by 6" flaccid-hung and it was pretty obvious and many of the women there were looking at me and i felt embarrassed and the more i tried to hide it the more they kept looking and more interested looked in the subject!lol.
the sad thing is that after that an old lady came to us and asked me to go somewhere else with my girlfriend because there were many children there.i can understand why she told me that and she was polite.i suppose that many people aren't offended by a bulge if the owner is a young man and doesn't show it off on purpose but there are some cases that are different and you have to wear suitable clothes(at the university when talking to teachers,parents and family,close feamle friends)i don't want to show it off in the real world not at all.i want to be famous and earn respect by other means than my penis,but it is a huge turn on for me when i unzip my pants and the monsters comes to play and i see all these girls that had no idea!!!yeah that's hot!and of course ,i don't let them touch it in my pants before intercourse and getting naked neither i rub it in their body while kissing them and i wear long t-shirts for that purpose in order not to notice the bulge.some girls have asked me about my size before sex because i didn't let them feel it until they were naked and they had no idea how big it was and thought that i was extra small or something but in the end the suprise was definite!

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
two things:

You made me remember a funny video about sexual harassment at work.

For my experiences i only had one bad experience with a soft bulge (using loose boxers and Sweatpants).
The rest of them were glipses,stares,giggles.
The hottest scene of them all was a pair of unknown girls masturbatin a rolled paper on a public place as it were my dick.

I got hard once on a buss and a woman could not stop stering at my cock.
The oddest hard scene was when i got hard on a train for no reason and an old lady kept staring at me with a lust face.
The best hard on scene happend to me when i was walking with a hardon and a car full of womens [SIZE=-1]whistle [/SIZE]at me and screemed silly things

On my culture is common that men compliment womens with a short phrase but the oposite is not.

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never really notice when a guy has a hard on out in public. Had an ex who called the "happy pants." Also had a guy tell me that his pants were "tight." I was totally confused by his statement until a female friend explained to me what he meant later on that day. I mentioned it to him months later and he though it was funny.

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree. The same thing happens to me especially when I'm cold. My bf loves it! I just have to make sure to have a jacket or sweater when I'm at work.