Young guys showing butt crack

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Sorcerer said:
What's up with the young guys showing their butt cracks when wearing swim trunks? It's gross! Am I just getting old or is this unflattering? I see this at the beach all the time.

I think it comes from the fact that their swimsuits are TOO big... Why can't they just wear speedos, or nice tight swim trunks... they would stay on...

But to be fair, Sorcerer, my pants and underwear tend to slide down my ass alot.. I have a belt and everything... and they just go.... subconcious maybe?

mainer1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ummmmm....well, I love men's asses and if they're shapely, the more I see, the happier I get!

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I admit that I love the sight of a hot male butt too, but what I see on young guys at the beach is something different. Why do they put their pale buns on display, in these oversized swimming shorts? The paleness is okay, but why these voluminous shorts? They don't match at all. And they make it hard for me to find out whether an approach would be a worthy mission ;-)

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorcerer said:
What's up with the young guys showing their butt cracks when wearing swim trunks? It's gross! Am I just getting old or is this unflattering? I see this at the beach all the time.

We should leave plumber's carck to plumbers and repairmen (it's gross on them as well). If you're gonna show your ass, show your ass and be nude. Or not. Kids.

xrush_uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's these young kids saggin' their pants, isn't it? They're the same ones that show the top 4 inches of their boxers over their pants that happen to be hanging off the bottom part of their asses. I think it's silly, but it's style, I guess.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What I find wierd is the guys wirh the board shorts falling off and basically hanging off their dicks with their ass cracks showing keep pulling their shorts further down to hide their knees if their shorts ride up like their knees are not to be seen. It seems like such ass backwards modesty!

topman29

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ive also observed the young guys, and ask myself 'why' ?

Young guys usually have the best bodys to be prowd of, but the all seem to hide inside over sized clothing, are they ALL ashaimed of showing their figure? it also makes me wonder just how comfortable their jeans and pants are,the crotch is down to the knees and the waist band seems to be in line with the cock! what holds them up??, surely if they were to run or move to fast their jeans or pants would slip down to their ankles

will this 'baggy' over sized fashon ever die out? and why always the young guys? I have noticed that manufacturers do not cater for slim frame guys, and most young guys are very slim, so perhaps its because they just can not find jeans that fit could be one of the reasons.

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's done as a rebellion to feeling they have to wear sexless baggy clothing to be masculine.

Slagging their pants, I'm guessing, is the only cool way to show some skin.

I think this is sad...

I'm am in the age group that does this but don't do it myself, fyi.