yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
senor rubirosa said:
Yeah, I just went to you gallery. Truer words were never spoken.:cool:
I'm rebellious.

But, I'm not the only one. Tight is becoming very in.

Look around and you'll see young teenagers starting to wear very tight jeans. (gp's)

Hopefully soon the tight clothing=gay misnomer will be over so straight men will feel free to display their sexuality, again.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is true some designers are now making tighter fitting clothes for guys. I personally do not understand the need to wear something that is 2 sizes to big. Hell I have to look really hard to find pants that will fit me in the waist and length. (29x33) Thanks to the Internet I can find clothes that really do fit my little frame. I have to pay more , but it's worth it.
:tongue:

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
people who have no respect for themselves will dress tacky to get attention.

most unfalttering a big turn off.

E

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
a) Disgusting .... but very interesting to some.

b) So disgusting that many can't stop looking in order to be horrified the truly outrageous filth of it all.

c) All of the above?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
warwithscars said:
i really dont see the big deal.....whats so gross about it honestly

i mean you dont have to look at it if you dont want

that means you are just staring at teenages asses you dirty old men :biggrin1:

I really don't want to see ANYone's butt crack needlessly on the beach, male or female.

Also--consider the context--I don't EXPECT to see someone with a swimsuit falling off their body on the beach. I mean, how can you swim in it wet if it won't even stay on your body when it's dry?

Now, if I were at a levi-leather bar--then YEAH, I'd expect to see some butt cracks and ass cheeks hanging out. MMmmmm...assless chaps!

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hung Muscle said:
And, for the record, yongdo, you have one of the finest butts (and quads) on here, so please show some crack.

Thanks.
thnx :smile:

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have mixed feelings about this thread. Sagging shorts/pants look very sexy on some guys and on others they are very unattractive. I guess it comes down to what complements the body.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me it's also that these voluminous board shorts make a skinny guy even more skinny, and in my eyes move him further away from the attractive part of the scale. If the shorts are big, while the rest of the body is slender, the hip section seems to bulge out and appear wider than the rest of the body; I don't like the looks of that.

Why is it anyways that young guys find this baggy way of dressing favorable? Does tight swimwear give you the reputation of being gay? The fact aside that loose swimwear/underwear is more comfortable for hung guys, there can't be so many hung guys on the beach as there are guys in baggy shorts.

gymbrat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fat kids wear shapeless clothes to hide their fat. Back some ten or fifteen years ago there were so many fat kids in school that the baggy clothes took over and became the fashion, and that means that also the skinny and the well-shaped kids had to wear these clothes. My guess is that the gliding pants is a way to follow the fashion dictates and still show more of the body. Question: Do the fat kids, who started it all, also let their pants glide down?

brainzz_n_dong

Just Browsing
Media
Posting a while ago in the et cetera allergy thread made me remember this one...

Not too long ago my gf and I were headed into a grocery store and there were 3 guys walking ahead of us in the parking lot. All of them looked to have the "size 30 waist-size 40 pants look". They were walking and having to hold onto their pants. Well, what burned all of that in our minds was one of the guys having a sneezing attack hit him right after he made it thru the door, his hands went to his mouth/nose and...yep...the pants hit the floor. Considering the neon boxers he was wearing I kinda wonder if it was planned.