Young guys with hairy chests

kepper

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I can't grow hardly any hair on my chest... just have a couple of stray hairs around my nips that I have to trim occasionally because they really look dumb. :redface: Outside of my happy trail, I'm pretty hairless on my torso.

That may be why I like guys with some chest hair- the old "opposites attract" theory. Its hot to feel a hairy chest when I'm making out with a dude. Now, like everything else, its all about moderation- I don't get into super hairy dudes with hair everywhere- but somebody like Laser90 is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay hot to me. Just the right amount of hair!

Reactions: Willmera_g

bryce05

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
As a competitive swimmer all of the guys around me shave or are hairless! I'm the ONLY guy at the meet with hair! I get ribbed by the team about it all the time. It was not so bad the last few years since full body suits were allowed but now they are banned. So I'm back to being the only hairy guy on the blocks!

Damn, they're probably just jealous. Your body is hot as hell - even moreso because of that sexy fur.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I am absolutely covered in hair and prefer the same. Mine is full front and back including my shoulders and neck right up to the hairline on the back of my neck. I love what I have and I would not mind having more because if I did, it would be one of the things that makes me absolutely unique. The fact is that there is someone out there for each and every one of us. The problem is that many of us are led to believe that hair is a negative by the cosmetics industry. In order to sell products, these companies thrive by convincing both men and women that first something is wrong with them based on their genetics, and then they prey on their wallets to make money from the insecurities that they within the industry create. If they can create a poor body image, they can make money by trying to then shape the opinions of what constitutes "good" and what constitutes "bad". Companies also contribute to anorexia and other body image problems in young people without realizing it by creating an opinion of what "perfect" is for a person.

If you want to make changes in your body or appearance, make changes based not on an artificial image ingrained into you by someone seeking to promote a certain image and thus make a profit, make that change based on health and real need.

There are places where my built in fur coat has proven to be a problem, but the problem relates to how it is perceived by people indoctrinated by the cosmetic industry and it presents no problem for me personally. Though I do not like doing it, in order to not appear as a "slob", I do trim and shave in order to preserve a neat appearance. I shave parts of my neck to define my beard as separate from my body hair and I shave my cheeks to again create a defined edge of facial hair. This is cosmetically acceptable and workable within the acceptable social structure of today. I also shave the sides of my neck back to my hairline. If I do not have to meet with people in business, I do not trim the hair beyond what a clipper will do on the back of my neck. A collar covers what would seem unusual or different to others. If I am dealing in business, I have to conform a bit more to social standards and shave the back of my neck to form a nice hairline. Again, negatives made by assumption always associate that long hair on a male body equals a less evolved species or bad hygiene rather than a genetic pattern. As we all know, this is a falsehood, and body hair and it's presence or absence is not indicative of intelligence. With regards to erotic value, as a gay man I find hair to be a masculine adornment and usually complementary. Assuming all other things to be equal hair is a personal preference, but the attitude that there is something "wrong" with having it is a trained behavior perpetuated by commercial industries who derive profit from removing it, and in so doing they have been successful in marketing something by creating insecurity in a given individual.

Last edited:

D_Purlie W Papules

Account Disabled
Media
I'm a pretty hairy guy, and I used to hate it when I was in my teens and early 20s. Now that I am 30, i've grown to accept it, and I actually like being a furry dude now. I do trim it, but never shave it all off. To me, a younger hairy guy is a million times more attractive than some oompa loompa orange fully shaved twink.

bwcurved

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm a pretty hairy guy, and I used to hate it when I was in my teens and early 20s. Now that I am 30, i've grown to accept it, and I actually like being a furry dude now. I do trim it, but never shave it all off. To me, a younger hairy guy is a million times more attractive than some oompa loompa orange fully shaved twink.

I'm exactly the same way man. I used to shave it all off, now I just trim occasionally to keep it tidy, lol. I do tend to trim pretty short during the summer tho.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hit puberty pretty early, and already had hair on my chest in 7th grade. Girls (and guys who hadn't seen me in PE) were always looking for excuses to take a peek. I felt a bit like a freak. I loved it when on a date, and we'd only been kissing for a little while before I'd feel my shirt being unbuttoned, followed soon by a hand reaching in to massage my hairy chest.

That happened to me also, going into puberty very early and having hair on my chest when I was in 7th grade for sure. I didn't date anyone then at all.