Young guys with hairy chests

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I FIND ALL THIS ABOUT BODY HAIR VERY INTERESTING. I AM EXTREMELY HAIRY AND HAVE BEEN SINCE PRE-TEEN...SHAVING EVERY DAY AT 12.
...bald 21, STARTED GOING BALD AT 17.
FOR SOME REASON, MAYBE BECAUSE I WAS SO HAIRY SO YOUNG, TO SEE A VERY YOUNG GUY HAIRY IS GOOD LOOKING.

WHEN DID YOU GUYS BEGIN GETTING HAIRY? WHERE FIRST? ETC.
FOR ME...IN ORDER FIRST TO NOW...PUBIC, PITTS, FACE, LEGS, ARMS, ASS, BUTT, UPPER ARMS, SHOULDERS, AND FINALLY BACK.

QUESTION/OPINION: DO YOU THINK A VERY HAIRY GUY GOES BALD EARLY? OR: ARE ALL BALD GUYS VERY HAIRY?

Last edited:

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this thread does take me back! I hit puberty early too..had a real full thick bush and hairy legs and forearms before most of my buddies. but my chest stayed hairless except for a few sprigs in the center sternum all through highschool until I was about 21 and then it filled in. but there was a guy in grade school with me that had chest hair in 8th grade and by 10th grade he had a thick pelt to rival them all...damn I envied him...and best part was he was proud of it and let it show whenever he could.

0837s

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm hairy below the belt. Definatley wish I had more on my chest- i've got a little, but not very much. Hopefully it will eventually come in. I do like hairy chests.

Reactions: maxman4923

varina1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Reactions: deleted1046538

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I hate hate hate having chest hair. I'm considering having it all lasered off. Every day I wish I was smooth. It just seems gross to me.

I think that everybody likes what they don't have. I used to love a nice smooth chest, but now I love a hairy chest as well. Please consider the lasering. When I was in my early 30s I had all of the hair in my face lasered out because I began to have a big problem with ingrown hairs. It was a nightmare, but there really wasn't anything else to do. It was expensive and it hurt like hell! Now it's all gone, of course, or just about. I couldn't have a beard if I wanted, but patches come in here and there. With an area as large as the chest it would be lifelong maintenance. I bet you’ve got a nice hairy chest so please leave it.

OMGmybf

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure when i started getting all the body hair. Sometime in early high school. But once it started it took off. I'm hairy all over. And like many, i hated it at first. But now that i've gotten positive feedback from others liking it i've learned to own it. I trim. But i would never ever shave. i hate the way stubble looks (except on ur face). Only hair i still can't stand is the back hair... i keep that as hairless as possible.

Reactions: Withonen