younger guys: friend's mom fantasies or experiences?

Media
for the younger guys, anybody here ever fantasized about a friend's mom or have you ever had an experience with a friend's mom? no fiction!

--------------------------------

i had a friend when i was about 14 whose parents had just gotten divorced and his mom was a straight up milf. she had big boobs and was short and petite. i always fantasized about going over to his house and staying the night and her coming into the bathroom while i was in the shower and getting in with me. i fantasized about her going down on me and me fingering her and eating her out. she was so hot and still is 5 years later and i still fantasize about her sometimes

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
fuck ya, a few of my friends have BANGING hot moms...i made out with one of em when we were drunk, but thats as far as my milf experience goes

AmyG

Experimental Member
Media
Well, I have had dad fantasies! When I was 18, me, my female friend, her mom and dad were enjoying their pool/ hot tub. Scott was wearing baggy swim trunks and when he got out of the tub, he had a full on erection. And it was BIG. He must be like 9 hard. I commented on it and his wife gave the "Oh Scott" routine. Also, the daughter was embarassed.

Later, when he was putting away things outside, I told him I was very impressed before. He gave me a stupid look and I reached out, grabbed his elastic band, pulled and took a peak. I smiled and told him it was as big as I thought.

HungYoungFullOfCum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've fantasized about my friend's mom and the woman who lives behind us. Best thing I got mwas my friend's mom getting a brief peek when I was getting out of the shower. She walked in to put clean towels away.

As for my neighbor, trying to figure out how to get her to peek. Trying to find a MySpace page or something and send links to her.

Wanttogrowbigger

Just Browsing
Media
I've fantasized about my friend's mom and the woman who lives behind us. Best thing I got mwas my friend's mom getting a brief peek when I was getting out of the shower. She walked in to put clean towels away.

As for my neighbor, trying to figure out how to get her to peek. Trying to find a MySpace page or something and send links to her.

what where her reaction?:rolleyes:

about your neighbor, can´t you just sunbathe naked?

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I got snogged by one of my friend's mothers when i was a teenager. It was really late at night when i was staying over at his place. She was a bit drunk and her husband was outa town. They had been having issues. My friend was upstairs. It was in the living room, his mum and I were on the sofa together chatting, chillin and watching TV. She was drinking some white wine. She said she was unhappy with life. She leaned too close. She said i was cute. We started to kiss. She put her tongue in (seriously she did and it was weird). My friend came downstairs. We stopped. She acted like it never happened. Its never been mentioned. Ive never told him. EVER. I kept my distance from that house for about 6 months. Im still edgy about it even after the years. He dont know and never will. It was nice at the time but afterwards and even now it left a horrid feeling. Like id cheated and dissed on my friend behind his back. It made me feel like crap and made me very weary of her, and she started it not me. People have fantasies about this typa stuff but the reality was not nice and it damaged a friendship.

AmyG

Experimental Member
Media
I know in high school there was a rumor a guy got a blow job from another guys single mom one night. Apparently they were drinking and the son walked in on his friend getting head. And the friend was pretty big!

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ive never done a older mom but would love to fuck the shit out of one and shoot all my cum in her pussy, :biggrin1:

RSmith

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It wasn't one of my friends moms but I met a 41 year old mom off of myspace. She would come over a couple times a week and sneak into my house to fuck me. We would also go out to the drive in and fuck in the back of my car. She was the best at head as well. Only woman that could ever make me cum. Just the thought of it was hot. This 41 year old lady riding my cock who has a couple of teenagers. One of which is only a couple years younger than me.

Reactions: shortnigguhdicklong