Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I joined a dating site a while ago did not have much luck with it, did not put much effort ether though. Went on a few dates just coffee, nothing really. Anyway that was a couple years ago, I was bored a few weeks ago feeling kind of lonely and joined again. Now last time I only targeted women around my own age witch was 40 at the time so like 36 to 42 or so I don’t know exactly. This time I put 30 to 50 in my age range when I signed up, and all the contacts i am getting are women in their early 30s…what gives? I am not complaining, I have had a few meets over coffee all ready and 3 dates this weekend... I just don’t understand why women my own age seem disinterested and younger women much more receptive to me.... and why I did not figure this out much sooner...lol. What do you guys think?.. i don't get it... don't give that she wants daddy crap either. its only 10 years.. lol I heard all those jokes from my work mates... plus i am more interested in why the women my age don't like me...haha

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Possibilities:
1. Maybe some of the women your age are looking for younger (you know... Cougar/Cub)
2. Perhaps those women that are 10 yrs younger are more on your maturity level... (when my daughter started dating ... seriously.... she said she would not date anyone her age.. the guys were too immature... she said 5-10 yrs older minimum.)
3. Maybe you look much younger than your age?

I'm sure others can come up with many more reasons to consider... but you never really know .... perhaps you should make contact with some of the women your age on the site?

Randll86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Possibilities:
1. Maybe some of the women your age are looking for younger (you know... Cougar/Cub)
2. Perhaps those women that are 10 yrs younger are more on your maturity level... (when my daughter started dating ... seriously.... she said she would not date anyone her age.. the guys were too immature... she said 5-10 yrs older minimum.)
3. Maybe you look much younger than your age?

I'm sure others can come up with many more reasons to consider... but you never really know .... perhaps you should make contact with some of the women your age on the site?

I for the most part make contact with women my age well attempt to anyway, its just the younger women return contact and start conversations.

You make some good points, but i don't under stand how the older women know i like to watch cartoons, eat captain crunch and make fart sounds, i didn't put that in my profile.:confused:

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
I for the most part make contact with women my age well attempt to anyway, its just the younger women return contact and start conversations.

You make some good points, but i don't under stand how the older women know i like to watch cartoons, eat captain crunch and make fart sounds, i didn't put that in my profile.:confused:

Us women have an intuition about such things :tongue:

As an older woman I can tell you there are a few of those cartoon watching (Bugs Bunny/Road Runner) cap'n crunch eating, "wind breaking" ladies out there :eek: ...Perhapes you should add that to your profile... I'll bet there is one, sitting at home laughing her butt off at Wile E. Coyote surfing the net right now ... :rofl:

good luck with that one :tongue:

Fancy ~

Randll86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Us women have an intuition about such things :tongue:

As an older woman I can tell you there are a few of those cartoon watching (Bugs Bunny/Road Runner) cap'n crunch eating, "wind breaking" ladies out there :eek: ...Perhapes you should add that to your profile... I'll bet there is one, sitting at home laughing her butt off at Wile E. Coyote surfing the net right now ... :rofl:

good luck with that one :tongue:

Fancy ~

Does this intuition you speak of increase its effectiveness with age? Hmm Maybe you are on to something here...:biggrin1:

Hey did you know Bugs Bunny is twice a funny in HD. I think my farts sound better too i think i went from a tenor to a baritone...:cool: