Your first blow job

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by dickthrobbing, Nov 14, 2007.

1. dickthrobbing

dickthrobbing Member

Your first blow job the person giving it to you did you need to ask them even encourage them to do it or did they do it with out asking indeed was them doing a bj on you something of a surprise.

So how was your first blow job either giving or receiving

2. Knight Attrition

Knight Attrition New Member

Well I'm surprised you've even received one, seeing as how you're from Europe, and apparently men there routinely turn down head so they can eat girls out.

I'm sorry that was uncalled for, actually the first time I received head I had not asked for it. I had just got done eating my girl out and she basically said that it was my turn and down she went.

3. wannabigman

wannabigman New Member

i only had one my whole life happned a year ago. it was terrible. she used teeth and i still have a mark from that. just told her to finish off with a handjob.

4. B_New End

B_New End New Member

never asked for a blowjob.

The first time, I could not stay hard at all. It was embarassing. I had too many thoughts in my head.

5. Sixofspades

Sixofspades New Member

Had my first one when I was 15. I didn't ask, my girlfriend at the time just sat me back on the couch and set to work. It was really nice actually, but I didn't last long. I remember being so wowed by what was happening that I came after 5-10 minutes. She even swallowed everything, despite it being her first time giving one.

6. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

My first bj was completely unsolicited.
    A member of the species simply smiled at me, crouched down, opened my fly, pulled out Dexter ... and did the dirty.
    I was slightly nervous for the first three seconds.
    Then bliss overtook me and I was taken to regions of ecstasy of which I remember not one thing.
    But it was good.
    That, I remember.
    Near the top of the list of my bj adventures.

7. jda

jda New Member

Albums:
    I wasn't too attracted to the guy but his attraction to me was kind of hot, so I kind of just went with it. Thirty minutes later and 8 shots later, I went down him on and I loved it! It was kind of awkward at first, but he comforted me. I was kind of bad, he gave me pointers, and I got better (at least I hope I have! ><).

8. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

can i reply to this even though im a woman?

I sure hope so, anyway the first one i ever gave i was 14 and i was nervous as hell. We planned to do it again of time, the whole oral trade off. It was awful, he was and i was and damn did i have a lot to learn. He kept precumming and i thought it was cum, i had no idea about precum before then.

Thank God no one judges you for the rest of your life on how bad your first head job was, well im sure he remembers.

As for suggesting her to do it, i wouldnt be enthusiastic about that when i was on the dating scene, but my husband says "Do ya wanna kiss on it a little bit?" or "I think it needs some tasties or somethin'" and im so totally turned on by that.

I never got pointers from anyone, but once i figured out the hand twisting technique along with my mouth, damn i was in business.

Also, sucking a large cock takes a little recalibration.

9. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

i meant we planned to do it ahead of time, not again of time. Im fluent in typo.

10. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

It was my little sister's baby sitter. She put my sister to bed then came back into the living room where I was watching TV. She started kissing me, and then one thing led to another. I was shocked but very excited obviously. I was 12 or 13.

11. giantsfrey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    my first was with the girl i'm with again right now. i was 17, she wasn't. haha. ummm let's see... we had fooled around with oral and stuff a few times, but the first time she kept her mouth on it for the load was in my basement watching EuroTrip. i don't think she really wanted me to cum in her mouth, but i kinda pushed her to do it, and she did and swallowed it all quite nicely. i don't think she's ever spit, come to think of it. maybe once, kind of on accident, haha.

12. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    I did not need to ask the person, nor did I have to encourage the person. It definitely was not a surprise that this person wanted to blow me, because I knew he had been thinking about doing it for quite some time. That first blow job I received was incredible and incidentally was the most amazing I ever gave to anyone! Yes, you see, my first experience at age 13 was my first experience at auto-fellatio!:rolleyes::smile:

13. earllogjam

Gold Member

Albums:
    5 years old. Vacuum cleaner nozzle. Painful lesson.

14. chesz001

chesz001 Member

Albums:
    i had mine at age 18..that was hot!

15. lonestar692000

lonestar692000 New Member

Albums:
    My first blowjob was a J/O buddy of mine when I was in my teens. We were jacking off one day and he asked totally out of the blue if he could suck me off. In a very mortified way, I said, "NO. I not gay." He was unrelenting and continued to almost beg me...and I finally let him. It was AWESOME! He swallowed and didn't spill a drop!

Over the next several months, he continued to suck me to cumpletion. three separate occaisions I had his cock in my mouth. His cock felt nice in my mouth...I never mustered the courage to take him over the edge. Needless to say, he go tired of the "lack or recip" and a..and I've regretted that ever since...

16. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    First time was when I was 18. I was dating a fashion model.

Ironically, though she was very good looking, she had snaggleteeth on both sides of her mouth and scraped badly on my shaft. It helped a ton that I've got a thick cock. She scraped the hell out of me and it hurt a lot.

She tried to avoid scraping but was unable to. Eventually she just resorted to nibbling on the head and licking the shaft. It wasn't that great.

Her pussy was ridiculously tight, too.

My girlfriend after that was like a dream come true in spite of not being as physically beautiful... she gave great head and was just tight enough, not so tight that I couldn't fit in her.

17. Love-it

Gold Member

It was about 2 weeks into our relationship, I had already licked her to a number of orgasms and I had to ask. I was really intrigued by the idea of receiving oral sex but I was couldn't wait any longer for it to be her idea, she was somewhat hesitant but it sure felt good, the awkward/funny part is that it was such a different kind of stimulation, a lot softer than anything I had ever experienced, that I couldn't reach orgasm so she gave me a handjob until I was ready to cum, then I asked her to put her mouth over my cock again and when I came it was huge and she choked, no swallowing. I did enjoy it but was a bit disappointed, it took awhile before I could get off from just oral.

18. rodinorlfl

rodinorlfl New Member

I had the same bad experience my ex gf could not suck a cock if her life depended on it my first experience with her was really bad she scrached my shaft so badly with her teeth, talking about my cock is too thick and her jaw not able to take my cock. now my new gf does make me cum during a bj but I still hear her also complain about sore/tired jaw after 2 min..need to find gf who could suck a fat cock...lol but for some reason I love to rec. a good bj... major turn on seeing my thick cock filling and extending a mouth completly...

19. dickthrobbing

dickthrobbing Member

Of course its always a pleasure :tongue:

And whats wrong with eating girls out and as for 69 :biggrin1:

20. ChinaSwimmer88

ChinaSwimmer88 New Member

I was 17. He was my boyfriend of about 6 months. I was actually more confident because I had been giving him handjobs already and he was about 4 inches long. That and the fact we were both inexperienced just gave me more confidence. I knew a lot of girls our age just kind of put their mouths on it and expect that to be good enough, but my older sister gave me great advice. She said to just act like there's nothing better in the world then getting to suck a dick. Obviously, there are things better but when you act like that while giving it makes the experience so much better for him. I tried it then and I definitely still believe that PASSION is the primary ingredient in giving a great blow job.